Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Can't Recieve Phone Calls with AT&T Network

OP magnumforce2006

7th August 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #1  
magnumforce2006's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
This is a strange one. I'm currently using the N-900t and am on AT&T. Data works, and making phone calls works. But whenever I receive a phone call, my signal drops, and it's as if the call never happened. I get no notification of a missed call, and no notification of a message.

What could be causing this?
28th August 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Question Happens on TMO too ARGH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumforce2006

This is a strange one. I'm currently using the N-900t and am on AT&T. Data works, and making phone calls works. But whenever I receive a phone call, my signal drops, and it's as if the call never happened. I get no notification of a missed call, and no notification of a message.

What could be causing this?


I get this too on TMobile, as does my husband and son on theirs! Suddenly my phone will stop accepting calls and I have no idea! The call goes straight to voice mail and there is no notification! I can call outand text messages go through. I have to restart my phone to get my phone to start ringing again and to get notifications of calls!!
I have the latest version of kitkat that Tmo offers. 4.42

What I have tried:
I have switched out simcards--has not helped
Called cust service-did manual reset, has not helped.

I would think it is a problem with the phone itself however my husband and my son (in another state!) have the same issue.. WTF!

ANY HELP/INSIGHT APPRECIATED.
28th August 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #3  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,122
 
5,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: AT&T
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumforce2006

This is a strange one. I'm currently using the N-900t and am on AT&T. Data works, and making phone calls works. But whenever I receive a phone call, my signal drops, and it's as if the call never happened. I get no notification of a missed call, and no notification of a message.

What could be causing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPRN

I get this too on TMobile, as does my husband and son on theirs! Suddenly my phone will stop accepting calls and I have no idea! The call goes straight to voice mail and there is no notification! I can call outand text messages go through. I have to restart my phone to get my phone to start ringing again and to get notifications of calls!!
I have the latest version of kitkat that Tmo offers. 4.42

What I have tried:
I have switched out simcards--has not helped
Called cust service-did manual reset, has not helped.

I would think it is a problem with the phone itself however my husband and my son (in another state!) have the same issue.. WTF!

ANY HELP/INSIGHT APPRECIATED.

Firstly both of you are in the wrong forum, questions or issues relating to the AT&T
network are best addressed in the XDA AT&T forum which can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

The first thing I would try if I had your issues is to simply odin flash the official
Samsung Note 3 SM-N900AZKEATT firmware which can be found here:
http://SamMobile.com

Good luck!
Last edited by Misterjunky; 28th August 2014 at 03:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
I have T Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

Firstly both of you are in the wrong forum, questions or issues relating to the AT&T
network are best addressed in the XDA AT&T forum which can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

The first thing I would try if I had your issues is to simply odin flash the official
Samsung Note 3 SM-N900AZKEATT firmware which can be found here:
http://SamMobile.com

Good luck!

thanks, I actually have TMobile myself I have the official firmware, issue happened with the prior version of firmware also.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes