Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,459 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't Recieve Phone Calls with AT&T Network

Tip us?

magnumforce2006
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 80
Default Can't Recieve Phone Calls with AT&T Network

This is a strange one. I'm currently using the N-900t and am on AT&T. Data works, and making phone calls works. But whenever I receive a phone call, my signal drops, and it's as if the call never happened. I get no notification of a missed call, and no notification of a message.

What could be causing this?

BPRN
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Happens on TMO too ARGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumforce2006 View Post
This is a strange one. I'm currently using the N-900t and am on AT&T. Data works, and making phone calls works. But whenever I receive a phone call, my signal drops, and it's as if the call never happened. I get no notification of a missed call, and no notification of a message.

I get this too on TMobile, as does my husband and son on theirs! Suddenly my phone will stop accepting calls and I have no idea! The call goes straight to voice mail and there is no notification! I can call outand text messages go through. I have to restart my phone to get my phone to start ringing again and to get notifications of calls!!
I have the latest version of kitkat that Tmo offers. 4.42

What I have tried:
I have switched out simcards--has not helped
Called cust service-did manual reset, has not helped.

I would think it is a problem with the phone itself however my husband and my son (in another state!) have the same issue.. WTF!

ANY HELP/INSIGHT APPRECIATED.

Misterjunky
Old
(Last edited by Misterjunky; 28th August 2014 at 02:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2,386

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumforce2006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPRN View Post
I get this too on TMobile, as does my husband and son on theirs! Suddenly my phone will stop accepting calls and I have no idea! The call goes straight to voice mail and there is no notification! I can call outand text messages go through. I have to restart my phone to get my phone to start ringing again and to get notifications of calls!!
I have the latest version of kitkat that Tmo offers. 4.42

What I have tried:
I have switched out simcards--has not helped
Called cust service-did manual reset, has not helped.

I would think it is a problem with the phone itself however my husband and my son (in another state!) have the same issue.. WTF!

ANY HELP/INSIGHT APPRECIATED.
Firstly both of you are in the wrong forum, questions or issues relating to the AT&T
network are best addressed in the XDA AT&T forum which can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

The first thing I would try if I had your issues is to simply odin flash the official
Samsung Note 3 SM-N900AZKEATT firmware which can be found here:
http://SamMobile.com

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BPRN
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I have T Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky View Post
Firstly both of you are in the wrong forum, questions or issues relating to the AT&T
network are best addressed in the XDA AT&T forum which can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

The first thing I would try if I had your issues is to simply odin flash the official
Samsung Note 3 SM-N900AZKEATT firmware which can be found here:
http://SamMobile.com

Good luck!
thanks, I actually have TMobile myself I have the official firmware, issue happened with the prior version of firmware also.