15th December 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #41  
Flag The Great Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 31

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPGT

Hello? 👀👀

Think this project may of been scraped. Dev are you still working on this?
3rd January 2015, 03:04 AM   |  #42  
Flag The Great Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 31

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdiehl83

Think this project may of been scraped. Dev are you still working on this?

I hope 2 things here.
#1 and most important.....that the dev is ok...or nothing bad happened in his life
#2 THAT THIS PROJECT IS NOT SCREWED.

Any updates bud?
8th January 2015, 07:18 AM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 766

649 posts
More
I'm still here. I kinda gave up temporarily after running into too many roadblocks, then I bought a fancy RGB keyboard and lost track of the project. Then the holiday season took up the rest of my year. I want to get back into this, but I think I'm going to try and get Debian running natively first before resuming the mess that is kexec. Ultimately my goal with kexec is to dual-boot Debian (or Ubuntu, Fedora, etc) and Android, but I am ok with flashing kernels back and forth for now without kexec. I want to talk with some people on the Freedreno IRC and see if I can add a software refresher thread in the kernel or something to make the screen update less of a pain. Knowing that Debian works will be a good motivator for kexec work and having a working screen refresh will be good too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CalcProgrammer1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2015, 01:40 AM   |  #44  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 77

407 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalcProgrammer1

I'm still here. I kinda gave up temporarily after running into too many roadblocks, then I bought a fancy RGB keyboard and lost track of the project. Then the holiday season took up the rest of my year. I want to get back into this, but I think I'm going to try and get Debian running natively first before resuming the mess that is kexec. Ultimately my goal with kexec is to dual-boot Debian (or Ubuntu, Fedora, etc) and Android, but I am ok with flashing kernels back and forth for now without kexec. I want to talk with some people on the Freedreno IRC and see if I can add a software refresher thread in the kernel or something to make the screen update less of a pain. Knowing that Debian works will be a good motivator for kexec work and having a working screen refresh will be good too.

How's this project doing?
11th March 2015, 03:13 AM   |  #45  
Recognized Contributor
Flag u:r:usbhost:s0
Thanks Meter: 1,883

3,248 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexxoo

How's this project doing?

+1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread