Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 47,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

anyone know of a snap chat spy app?

Tip us?

nlarge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Question anyone know of a snap chat spy app?

Im sure there is somewhere else to post this but being i have a tmo note 3 and im crunched for time i am trying here.

Long story short, I have a daughter using snap chat and would like to monitor what happens on it. I googled it and found one for the Iphone but we all use droids. If anyone could point me in the right place I'd appreciate it.

ghalib87
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlarge View Post
Im sure there is somewhere else to post this but being i have a tmo note 3 and im crunched for time i am trying here.

Long story short, I have a daughter using snap chat and would like to monitor what happens on it. I googled it and found one for the Iphone but we all use droids. If anyone could point me in the right place I'd appreciate it.
Try kidlogger...google it ...youtube.....best app ever .it will log everything she will type and upload in the server .I cant give you more details here..all I can tell you that it works great and fulfil your requirements

rjohnstone
Old
Thanks Meter 121
PhoneSherrif is what I use on my daughter's phone. Gives me logs on every app, call and message. It also sends me GPS location data whenever the phone moves. Pretty slick, but not cheap. Subscription based app.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (T-Mobile - Stock 4.4.2-Rooted)

Other (Retired):
Samsung GS4 (AT&T - Stock 4.4.2-FMLD)
Samsung GS3 (AT&T - Stock 4.3-Rooted)
Samsung GS2 Skyrocket (CM 10.1)
Nokia Lumia 520 (Cool phone to play with)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjohnstone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]