Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 40,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] NF1 [KK 4.4.2] Illuminati 8.4.14

Tip us?

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by calexchelse View Post
Can't wait for the nf4 release of your theme. Present theme works awesome on tweaked 3.5 beta. Ams I'm running the new playstore. Can't wait to see how y you theme the newest version of playstore.
Glad you got the play store working.. I just downloaded all the Tweaked 3.5 apks I need to update to NF4, big big Thank you to Devon W.. I will be very busy in the upcoming weeks but I will get this together for you guys..
>>>"Nero 'e' Azzurro"<<< Owner Operator of a Big Blak Note 3 Kromed out, with spinna's
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutskguy View Post
I am hoping BlueX will make it here some day...
If I find the time, I will... I'm editing on another new theme, and I would like to port it here for you guys.. So I have some choices to make.. We will see
>>>"Nero 'e' Azzurro"<<< Owner Operator of a Big Blak Note 3 Kromed out, with spinna's
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,823

DONATE TO ME
Here is my Krome X trans themed YouTube v5.9.4.9r2 I needed to install the latest google play services for this to work... Please make a backup.. I think if you update YouTube from Gplay it will ask to install the latest play services, then just uninstall YouTube from data/app and flash mine... Enjoy.. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15738
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
(Last edited by cerj; 8th September 2014 at 03:59 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,823

DONATE TO ME
Alrighty, just finished testing Google Music v5.6.1617P.. it will be a normal install. Just dl, tap and follow prompts.. if you have the latest stock in data/app, uninstall it first.. My themed GMusic v5.6.1609 was in system /app, and installed this new one with no issues..

Krome X GMusic v5.6.1617P... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712468467

***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]