Sprint Rom Choice Question

Search This thread

Kongoll

Nov 1, 2012
Hello I just got my Note 4 yesterday and already rooted it. What do you guys recommend for a stable ROM for someone coming from using Josh Beach's Jellybomb/KitKat Killer for so many years.

kenjesse

Jul 15, 2011
Florida
Hello I just got my Note 4 yesterday and already rooted it. What do you guys recommend for a stable ROM for someone coming from using Josh Beach's Jellybomb/KitKat Killer for so many years.
Not familiar with either of those but I'm using Alliance as my DD and highly recommend it along with Emotion kernel.

Droid2drummer

Nov 13, 2012

If you take OE1 update you will be stuck. Fyi. Until further notice. Enjoy aosp and any oe1 build until then or until a hybrid is hopefully made.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Kongoll

Nov 1, 2012
If you take OE1 update you will be stuck. Fyi. Until further notice. Enjoy aosp and any oe1 build until then or until a hybrid is hopefully made.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app
I had already installed allience rom before you posted this. Today i recieved a text that stated i needed to perform a system update to avoid service interuption. Is this the oe1 you were talking about ? Should i do a factory reset and then update ?

jhill110

Oct 12, 2012
Santa Barbara
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
I had already installed allience rom before you posted this. Today i recieved a text that stated i needed to perform a system update to avoid service interuption. Is this the oe1 you were talking about ? Should i do a factory reset and then update ?

No! OE1 is at this time a pair of handcuffs. Look around at some of the threads such as don't take the update
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3118554
and stock rooted ob7.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3060130
You'll see what I mean. Glad I didn't go stock just because I could. A lot of users have learned that lesson the hard way.

Last edited:

pbedard

Jul 30, 2010
boston
U can still unlock your device under the developer options n I just need a nandrod back up of oe1