App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Official Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Accessories

24th September 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #11  
Flag Spokane, WA
Thanks Meter: 5

19 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone have an idea of when the official accessories will be available, like the wireless charging back? Not sure how long I'm willing to go without wireless charging on my Note 4.
24th September 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 19

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94

If you're talking about the OEM desk dock, it won't work because the Note 3 dock is USB 3.0 and the Note 4 is USB 2.0.

That would be my first thought too, but I currently have a USB 2 dock that works great for the Note 3. So, I'm remaining cautiously optimistic that it will work. I would like to ditch my Chinese knock-off dock with an official Samsung dock to gain 1920*1080 output. My knock-off dock only outputs 1280*720; but it is a fraction of the cost of the official dock...
So, I'll try my current dock when my Note 4 arrives and post my results. Then, if it does work, I'll spring for the official dock...
29th September 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 223

996 posts
More
Is it weird that I'm only getting this phone because of that LED wallet cover thing?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy note 4 accessories, galaxy note 4 cases, gear s, gear vr
Previous Thread Next Thread