Aug 21, 2013
Nigde
- FIRST READ -
** THIS CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE **
** ONLY FOR SM-N910C/H MARSHMALLOW**
IF YOU NEVER FLASH AND SET A KERNEL BE AWARE
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS KERNEL FLASH OTHER CUSTOM KERNELS
(GoogyMaxN4 or Wanam or Ultimate)

I asked for permission to announce this kernel and All credits goes to @halaszk88

DONATE to halaszk88
(Every Coffee you send, will help him to work overnights :) )

Github Source:
2016.05.06 - All Sources are up to date V2.2MM Version

Kernel Download:

Thanks;
Credits,and big thanks to:

-halaszk88
-AndreiLux
-UpInTheAir
-Faux123
-Yank555.lu
-Friedrich420
-Dorimanx
-Alucard24
-Flar2
-Myfluxi
-Savoca
-TwistedUmbrella
-and to many many others!

Last edited:

kadiremrah

Aug 21, 2013
Nigde
Bugs - Screen Shots

-BUGS-
WiFi must be always ON to prevent MicroLags, TouchLag, UI Lag (Discussed on AndreiLux issue tracker)

-My Personel Settings-
https://youtu.be/W1if5mkhY1Q

My personel settings are like this. UnderVolt settings will not be compitable with yours. Every SoC has it's own UV capability so try and find yours.

-Power Advantage Calculation for My SoC -
Exynos5433_T760.png

As per AndreiLux's measurment:
"A57 are about 1.87 more efficient in performance per Mhz and 4.23 times less efficient in perf/W outside of voltage droop."

-Benchmark ScreenShots-

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-19-01-00-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-19-01-00-50.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 16,785
  • Screenshot_2015-04-19-01-01-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-19-01-01-33.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 16,225
Last edited:

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Excellent work here! Hopefully we gonna have updates! Thanks a lot!

EDITED:
Are you already using the latest source code (BOC3) seems it's already released.

kadiremrah

Aug 21, 2013
Nigde
I am not the DEV, developer is @halaszk88
But he is working to merge BOC3 source at the moment.
BOC3 Source code released couple of hours after V0.9F compiled. :)

Excellent work here! Hopefully we gonna have updates! Thanks a lot!

EDITED:
Are you already using the latest source code (BOC3) seems it's already released.

Last edited:

Tauras

Jun 2, 2014
I hope that this kernel is going to stay here over the years and not get banned from xda like Ultimate kernel. One question: does it have CPU overclocking? If it has, how high?

Edit: I see it now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: kadiremrah

sephkateno

Oct 29, 2009
Ptolemaida
Ok so I am on asv 7 oc big cores to 2 GHz 1293.75 v and small ones to 1700 mhz on 1350 v and the the gpu on a safe oc at 700 mhz on 1062.5 v on antutu i get 35k with perfomance governor with some settings on development settings turned on on ultimate kernel my max antutu score was 43 k so anyone want to collaborate here? Also anyone posting their results please post also ypur asv rating of your board it is visible on synapse... And i gotta say that it doesn't feel butter smooth yet i mean the general ui animations. I also didn't use a fridge wasn't on powersaving mode and didn't lower the resolution to test it further yet i can get higher scores on 1080p or even 720 but since the score is so low from the start i don't expect any miracles can the op describe to us how did he get that amazing score? :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-16-23-24-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-16-23-24-36.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Screenshot_2015-04-16-23-30-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-16-23-30-19.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 1,645
Well UI is smooth here. But Antutu is low like yours. 35000 is a canceled one i think. GPU throttle frequencies are absolutely to high. My phone is not passing last gpu test with these settings. Strange is that gpu frequency stats never show any frequency above 420 MHz. The mainly used frequency is 266. That's the simole explanation for these low scores Looks like gpu oc and gpu scaling in general is not working correct atm. Anyway a nice attenpt and already good for daily use.
OP how do you got these scores?

Reactions: sephkateno

kadiremrah

Aug 21, 2013
Nigde
My ASV is 8 using 981mV on 700MHz and 667MHz these two freq. need same voltage. And all gpu voltages must set precisely. If not test can be completed but with lower FPS so lower Score. DVFS helping to correct wrong Voltage of Freq. but this ErrorCorrectionTime seen as lower FPS.

And LL is said to has a PowerSaving bug. If "Settings/Power Saving/Power Saving Mode/Restrict Performance/CPU Performance" option ON whether PowerSavingMode settings is ON or OFF GPU does not go over 350MHz.

So go Settings/Power Saving/Power Saving Mode/Restrict Performance and set CPU Performance untick. May help

Enable 4x MSSA will give more detail but lower score so try stock values first, then find your setting step by step

For SMOOTHER UI please DISABLE "PowerEfficientWorkqueues" on Synapse/CORTEX_BRAIN menu

Ok so I am on asv 7 oc big cores to 2 GHz 1293.75 v and small ones to 1700 mhz on 1350 v and the the gpu on a safe oc at 700 mhz on 1062.5 v on antutu i get 35k with perfomance governor with some settings on development settings turned on on ultimate kernel my max antutu score was 43 k so anyone want to collaborate here? Also anyone posting their results please post also ypur asv rating of your board it is visible on synapse... And i gotta say that it doesn't feel butter smooth yet i mean the general ui animations. I also didn't use a fridge wasn't on powersaving mode and didn't lower the resolution to test it further yet i can get higher scores on 1080p or even 720 but since the score is so low from the start i don't expect any miracles can the op describe to us how did he get that amazing score? :p

Well UI is smooth here. But Antutu is low like yours. 35000 is a canceled one i think. GPU throttle frequencies are absolutely to high. My phone is not passing last gpu test with these settings. Strange is that gpu frequency stats never show any frequency above 420 MHz. The mainly used frequency is 266. That's the simole explanation for these low scores Looks like gpu oc and gpu scaling in general is not working correct atm. Anyway a nice attenpt and already good for daily use.
OP how do you got these scores?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - FIRST READ -
    ** THIS CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE **
    ** ONLY FOR SM-N910C/H MARSHMALLOW**
    IF YOU NEVER FLASH AND SET A KERNEL BE AWARE
    IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS KERNEL FLASH OTHER CUSTOM KERNELS
    (GoogyMaxN4 or Wanam or Ultimate)

I asked for permission to announce this kernel and All credits goes to @halaszk88

DONATE to halaszk88
    (Every Coffee you send, will help him to work overnights :) )

Github Source:
    2016.05.06 - All Sources are up to date V2.2MM Version

Kernel Download:

Thanks;
    Credits,and big thanks to:

-halaszk88
    -AndreiLux
    -UpInTheAir
    -Faux123
    -Yank555.lu
    -Friedrich420
    -Dorimanx
    -Alucard24
    -Flar2
    -Myfluxi
    -Savoca
    -TwistedUmbrella
    -and to many many others!
    Kernel V1.1 Update:

• wireless: dhd: Enable standby ARP and multicast packet filters
    • security: SELinux: revert Samsung hard enforcing
    • cpufreq: Remember last policy min/max on cluster restart
    • HMP: Added HMP_LITTLE_PACKING control from sysfs
    • HMP: sched: Clean up hmp_up_threshold checks
    • HMP: fix out-of-range CPU possible
    • HMP: Do not fork-boost tasks coming from PIDs <= 2
    • HMP: Make idle balance behaviour normal when HMP: HMP_LITTLE_PACKING is disabled
    • ARM: Mali-T760: disabled min/max lock sysfs
    • Various sched/mm/writeback/workqueue fixes
    • gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_export_link
    • gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_sysfs_set_active_low
    • ARM: DMA: ensure that old section mappings are flushed from the TLB
    • cpufreq: interactive: merge interactive governor from new G920F source
    • input_booster: ported from SM-G920F
    • cypress-touchkey: Added input-booster event (from S6)
    • misc: Input booster: Allow configurable levels
    • Exynos-Thermal: Smoothen throttling levels
    • CPUFREQ: EGL: increase booting freq to 1.7GHz
    • ARM: enable UNALIGNED_ACCESS

Synapse:

• Added HMP packing mode control for Advanced TAB ( Auto mode will be able to use automatic when you are in POWER_SAVE_MOD in TW ROM, if disabled POWER_SAVE_MOD hmp_little_packing auto disabled so kernel use normal packing (more performance)

Download at my github: Perseus-halaszk-universal5433
    Kernel V1.3 Update:

Kernel:

• Merged N910CXXU1BNL8 sourcecode from OSRC release.
    • Drivers: battery: fully reverted stupid fast_charging driver and make Universal5433 Max77843 charge control (original version thx to Andreilux)
    • Mach-Exynos: added exynos-interface for control min/max online SOC core control
    • Varios fixes for workqueue/procfs/mm/iosched/ext4/sched/irq
    • I think the WIFI touchlag has gone away
    • I made Device Tree image file generating script, now we can use a compiled dt.img from our dts source code.

Synapse:

• I added a new TAB to Synapse: HMP: under this TAB we can controlling HMP UP/DOWN migrating thresholds
    • New charge-control interface under Battery TAB: support and fully controlled the normal and the adaptive-fastcharging, USB, and various MHL charging current.

Bugs - Screen Shots

-BUGS-
    WiFi must be always ON to prevent MicroLags, TouchLag, UI Lag (Discussed on AndreiLux issue tracker)

-My Personel Settings-
    https://youtu.be/W1if5mkhY1Q

My personel settings are like this. UnderVolt settings will not be compitable with yours. Every SoC has it's own UV capability so try and find yours.

-Power Advantage Calculation for My SoC -
    Exynos5433_T760.png

As per AndreiLux's measurment:
    "A57 are about 1.87 more efficient in performance per Mhz and 4.23 times less efficient in perf/W outside of voltage droop."

-Benchmark ScreenShots-
    Kernel V1.4 Update for N910C/H/U:

Kernel:

• Merged N910CXXU1BOE3 Sourcedrop
    • Updated Linux mainstream to 3.10.82
    • Varios fixes for writeback/fs/cpufreq/kernel-scheduler/Wifi-driver/ARM-platforms/mm/kthread_work/smp
    • Drivers: GPU: optimize min/max threshold in dvfs table
    • Exynos5433-common DTS: merge input_booster and IPA config from exynos7420-zero-common
    • Dynamic CPU Hotplug: ported exynos-interface from Universal5410 to control min/max online core control
    • Drivers: sensorhub: reduce wakelock time
    • Drivers: GPU: less dvfs polling time
    • Added fully support for SM-N910U device, now we have a barebone kernel for (C/H/U)
    • Kernel now fully compiled from DTS device tree source

Synapse:

• Added Exynos Core control
    • Various ramfs tweaks