5.1.1 issues and problems

Search This thread

hitchb

Nov 13, 2008
hi,
i tend to agree with tmac31 view, I had a issue (error) on previous Rom I tried cleaning cache, factory reset etc. etc it did not help. So i flashed Rom again and error was gone (fixed) So to me you have to try all options and lesson i learnt was that factory reset does not necessarily fixed all problems
Who knows might work for you to ?
good luck

You might have missed my update post. I did in fact reflash my 910c with a new image file and factory reset before and after the flash. The bluetooth issues are still present.

Reactions: willcor

Verderey

Jul 23, 2015
Sefrou
Can please somebody post antutu bench score of 5.1.1 of c/f version. Im gamer and want to know if worth to go 5.1.1 thanks

N910C

3l5NomzKiv4ULX8HoXrEwHU5gBCqwhDVSkuhKVqHeHbqEzztPX7209fc9SX5A_opgNkUc-OYxk_GY5bZq4on2zERj8d23Pc79OL2ATWvvCGAjNS3ActkFiviJAqJ7ujDwNwUuUhB0ZtDaaYWS21ugm6e8gVKqbZk5BdBhdjkhb70QtMxlTAK2zt8WUtwfCuPYFc5FLzyMOUIdgnY6wIFB6sAbBMt0g6OdXBQZZ1u9u9bowjhcZKCNmoghkYs5945wA2dSmyJ-WxySsEG1afxthFAN-c-jc4ghfZYVvMoS1cvcIlzrhrg5EZQDgDRiPiRjhd1nGjth-UqPaL6vBhOAU8M-K0drVBhw2RUAGH7X8eFCalWxAW-18vKmArOa5ayijx7eCVvalGe7OvS5NXpXZxAb7dNbvFRcOM6YbiMGH56btz4_S2Ci7IQjq1EcU-FxOHs0z5X3AjRNgiJdj8AZicR9fo2Em0gY2I0pNY7JJfJiG8Nq1ac5YnWyP0uAd8yTs97SexXwp0e-_HbJG8q3O8flM2Kq5-64iKDVRSxZn9bkPUaYGjQk4Vj3HHMh8-C-XXCNNUrC1a8DOafzvrQJdZz2wC_ksdCKhY4iv9g9MlSW7802y9fKmX8a0E=w1342-h547-l75-ft

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
Having GPS issues. It appears to lock fine using Google maps but it keeps dropping any solutions please?

Amrut

Feb 20, 2013
Guys please help me out.
I don't know what happened and how it happened but my phone sopped working. Basically its dead constantly rebooting and facing logo struck.
Baseband Version: N910CXXU1BOC5 (Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C UAE).

I have tried the following but still it didn't work:
1) Removed My Sim Card and tried.
2) Removed MY Memory Card and tried.
3) Wiped my data and cache and tried.
4) Flashed the stock firmware and tried.
Even after all these attempts my phone is still dead.
Presently my phone can Boot into both recovery and download mode.
Note: My phones screen glitches sometimes and then reboots again.
Please help me out and save my Note 4. Can't afford to buy a 800$ phone again. Please reply ASAP
Android version 5.0.1 only.

Tab7.7Lover

Jun 24, 2014
I don't know if anyone else has this, but my N910C after being upgraded only charges to 90% for some reason and then stays there forever, Does anyone have a solution?

toofimoofi

Sep 22, 2013
Rom works almost perfect for me but sometimes screen wake takes around 5 sec. And after lockscreen phone lags for 10 sec cpu usage is too high even on idle then it settles.

I also experience launcher crashes. Phone randomly throw me back to lockscreen it just happened 5 min ago i was using twitter and phone just went to lockscreen.

Any1 else noticed these issues i guess these problems exist on sprint 5.1.1 checked other forums .

Ps: phone is wiped twice and it didnt help.

Update: culprit is fingerprint after disabling fingerprint lockscreen everything works flawless.

I have the exact same problems as u.

tmac31

Apr 18, 2013
Thanks, it solved the problem for now. But the next time I charge, will it still get stuck at 90% and I have to remove the battery again?

dunno but its not about rom it was happening when i was in 5.0 aswell it sometimes happens for me. it doesnt stuck on 90% btw gauge just shows wrong.

Last edited:

gius0161

Anyone had see that the note 4 getting hot with a normal use in wifi? (like 39 degrees ON BATTERY) I've only whatsapp and Facebook on the phone, I've do a factory reset... I've also downloaded to kitkat but I have the same problem (37 degree with kitkat).... I really don't know what cause it... I'll must change battery?

pepeto2001

Nov 23, 2006
hi all, what about headphones volume in 5.1.1?, it's VERY low in 5.0.1, is it normal as in 4.4.4 in 5.1.1??

robber95

Dec 8, 2012
Warsaw
Anyone had see that the note 4 getting hot with a normal use in wifi? (like 39 degrees ON BATTERY) I've only whatsapp and Facebook on the phone, I've do a factory reset... I've also downloaded to kitkat but I have the same problem (37 degree with kitkat).... I really don't know what cause it... I'll must change battery?

45 degrees of CPU is quite common with normal usage in my case.

hlcm151

Sep 21, 2009
This is my SOT 5.1.1 N910H stock rom
Enable power saving mode for all time.
No play game
Almost use 3g ( a little wifi) for facebook , webbrowsing , chat .v.v.v

Screenshot_2015-09-05-23-08-55.jpg

Screenshot_2015-09-05-23-08-13.jpg

madushan92

Aug 16, 2011
Colombo
Doesn't Samsung have a Software QA team? If they do, they need to fire them at once. With every new update TW fixes 1 problem by adding 10 more -_-.

For me, the recent apps lag is gone! But I'm thrown to the lockscreen at random times while I'm working on my phone. Also some games have some problems

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom works almost perfect for me but sometimes screen wake takes around 5 sec. And after lockscreen phone lags for 10 sec cpu usage is too high even on idle then it settles.

I also experience launcher crashes. Phone randomly throw me back to lockscreen it just happened 5 min ago i was using twitter and phone just went to lockscreen.

Any1 else noticed these issues i guess these problems exist on sprint 5.1.1 checked other forums .

Ps: phone is wiped twice and it didnt help.

Update: culprit is fingerprint after disabling fingerprint lockscreen everything works flawless.

New update COI4 fixed fingerprint issue.
    Got my note 4 yesterday, it came qirh 5.0.1, while i was setting it up, it heated a lot and the battery was draining like hell, after set up i updated to 5.1.1, charged the phone overnight and no overheating and no stupid battery drain, i am quite happy for the moment, but by saying that i didn't have enough time to see what's wrong and what's not

Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk

5.1.1 is best rom for note 4. No problem and best performance and very very stable.
    Yes it works flawless without fingerprint.
    Enough is enough, I decided to downgraded to Kit Kat 4.4.4, no problems whatsoever during the downgrade process, if anyone is willing to downgrade, just make sure to wipe device before AND after the firmware installation. Everything is working fine, no strange data usage, battery life has been restored, no active radio connection affecting battery, and even the headphone jack is working again properly in my car. Ohh, about this issue, with Lollipop the headphone jack impedance seems to have been affected (since 5.0.1) headphones works fine, but with an aux cable connected to the car the audio don't works even when the phone detects the connection. Kit Kat doesn't have this issue. If Samsung releases a 5.1.1 update that is MORE stable, I will upgrade, for the moment, I'm staying with Kit Kat until Marshmallow (I'm allowed to dream, right?)
    So i'm not the only one .. If you are going to restore and wipe again, maybe try it over samsung kies, and let kies download firmware for you.

I didn't try this because of banking application, every time i wipe phone i need to go to the bank to get activation.

Kies probably wont download 5.1.1 for me since im not from poland. Maybe ill download from sammobile and just flash myself.