Originally Posted by Jonathan-H
personal experience with many phones with physical shutter buttons,
they make pictures worse as the phones introduce camera shake when
taking pics. Camera phone pictures almost always come out better with
on screen shutter button. Having a physical shutter button does not
create an instant photographer.
As for waking the phone quickly, just turn on the screen and use
lockscreen shortcut. I guarantee it'll be no slower than alternatives
such as Xperia phones.
Thank you for answering. I see...~~~
If you've got a Lockscreen Code/KnockCode/PIN/Pwd, you can't have that
And also, this Launcher is only from Android 4.4! I hate Android 4.4.2‼
(And i Loved 4,3 ♥)
...and also - a Physical Camera Button makes you feel in like a real Digital Camera.
Android KitKat is very Bogus!
I Hope the Galaxy S6/Note 5 to fix the Following Disadvantages:
...and some Camera Disadvantages Lol:
Originally Posted by Hannah Stern
-Nice Features From the Galaxy K Zoom:
There are several (many!) Features and Camera Setting Possibilities from the Note 2, Note 3, S3, S4, S5, S4 Zoom which are excluded in the Note 4's camera firmware.
- SCN-Modes that you can't download
- Pro Suggest
- Gold and Golf mode
- Rubber Shot
- Volume of Shutter Sound (K Zoom only)
- Ablaufgeschwindigkeit (Runtime)
- Digital Zoom: Off/Lossless Only/On (S4 Zoom)
- 1000 Burst Shots in Row (Galaxy S5 Plus aka LTE-A) (Xperia Z+ all iPhones - Infinity Burst but number only shows up to 999/999+.)
- Physical Shutter Button (K zoom and S4 Zoom)
- Instant Mode Start (S4 Zoom and Xperia Phones)
- Quick Start (K Zoom)
- Manual Shutter Speed and Aparture setting (S4 Zoom)
- Iso 1600 (S4 Zoom)
- ISO 3200 (S4 Zoom)
- HD Image (Oppo Find 7 and 7a) NICE ONE‼
- Video Torch (Galaxy S3, Xperia Phones)
- Manually Set if Red-Eye Reduction On/Off
- Manually Set if Optical/Digital image stabiliƶatio˝ for / is On/Off
- Shoot Delay ƵÚr˘§ (Known from Note 2/S3 NOT S3 N╔O and Galaxy Tab 4 and HTC One M8 and iPhone 5S/6/6+/coming soon 6s/etc.) I don't like the Delay between 2 Shots. )
- HDR-Panorama (iPhone 6)
- Burst Selfies (iPhone)
This Post was Quoted here:
Have a Nice Day!
Too many disadvantages?
The Note 4 aslo has many advantages.
I hope that a coming Software-Update adds Several Feature.
Features need Space - so WHY DON'T MAKE A 64/128GB