FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Disappointed / Missing Feature in Galaxy Note 4

146 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By xda rocks, Senior Member on 3rd September 2014, 03:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th April 2015, 11:35 PM |#521  
New York
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Missing feature? Lollipop... (I have a 910U)

Sent from my SM-N910U using XDA Free mobile app

16th April 2015, 12:28 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
People who miss air gestures from the s5 should check out the new thread about revealing these options in your phone with a new app

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to v1rtu4l For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 03:10 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu4l

People who miss air gestures from the s5 should check out the new thread about revealing these options in your phone with a new app

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

I assume that since you said a "new thread" you are not talking about the "Galaxy Tools App" which unlocks all toggles including the ones for features the phone does not support.

Can you provide a link for the thread you are talking about? Since a general search provides waaayyyy toooo many threads to sort through. Would be much easier with a link.

I would like to see what this is. I do not necessarily need air gesture but would be interested in what can be unlocked with the Note 4.

Sent from my SM-N910P (Note 4)
16th April 2015, 04:29 PM |#524  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisqureshi

Hi guys!
There is no animation of video thumbnails in the stock video app. I had it in Note 3. Have they removed it in Note 4?

Good Point
It also was there in the Galaxy S3 and Note 2 already.
But not S3 Mini and S4 Mini and S5.
16th April 2015, 08:37 PM |#525  
Flag Buenos Aires - Argentina
Thanks Meter: 907

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Stern

Good Point
It also was there in the Galaxy S3 and Note 2 already.
But not S3 Mini and S4 Mini and S5.

They assumed that it was a waste of resources/battery life and not 100% needed. Still looking at how they screwed up the S6 launcher... They should just have used the Note 4 one with shadows behind icons and animations. Looks and feels like a chinese clone right now.

Missing feature in Note 4? The ability to have an IR Emitter/Reciver and not only Emitter. Would be a great feature to pair IR Controllers just like older Palms did. 2 of 4 air conditioners in my house aren't in Peel Smart Remote App and the other two have some missing buttons.
16th April 2015, 09:48 PM |#526  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulforged666

I assume that since you said a "new thread" you are not talking about the "Galaxy Tools App" which unlocks all toggles including the ones for features the phone does not support.

Can you provide a link for the thread you are talking about? Since a general search provides waaayyyy toooo many threads to sort through. Would be much easier with a link.

I would like to see what this is. I do not necessarily need air gesture but would be interested in what can be unlocked with the Note 4.

sry that i did not include the link but i posted that via tapatalk and so i did not know how to insert it.

this is the link to the aforementioned thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...e-air-t2940710
The Following User Says Thank You to v1rtu4l For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2015, 12:12 AM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu4l

sry that i did not include the link but i posted that via tapatalk and so i did not know how to insert it.

this is the link to the aforementioned thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...e-air-t2940710

Gotcha, thanx. Its kinda like what you can do with Nova Launcher, minus the launcher.

Kewl

Sent from my SM-N910P (Note 4)
17th April 2015, 01:49 AM |#528  
Flag Fortaleza - Ceará
Thanks Meter: 77

More
1 - Get rid of S Finder and Quick Connection in status bar. (customization of it in this case)
2 - A proper manual camera mode like Xperia's.
3 - A decent music player like Walkman (i came from a Z3, forgive me)

Everything else is great.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
disappointed in note 4, don't buy note 4, galaxy note 4 features, note 4
Previous Thread Next Thread