Samsung Galaxy Note 4 indian users

Search This thread

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
I got 10000 points ~₹ 2500 after two days of registration .wow! Can anybody tell about the timing of availability of LED flip case for note 4 .

can you buy anything or recharge ur phone with that rs.2,500??

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

im going to buy note 4 today. can anyone plz tell me what things should i check properly? i don't wanna go through all those hassles to replace my phone.. How to check if it has any screen tint? is that easily visible?

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
can you buy anything or recharge ur phone with that rs.2,500??

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

im going to buy note 4 today. can anyone plz tell me what things should i check properly? i don't wanna go through all those hassles to replace my phone.. How to check if it has any screen tint? is that easily visible?

Depends on your own vision. If you cant see it just don't try to find it. And make sure to check for dust under the glass and misaligned ear speaker I had it on my first Note 4, tho doesn't really bother much.

Reactions: cellfrens

guitarmafia

Jun 26, 2011
Lucknow
mine too shows 796 points ...worth rs 199
i have purchased it on saturday.

That must be the points you already had in ur payback account.. Payback accounts often come with debit cards or big bazaar cards etc.. All the purchases made through ur debit card etc contribute towards the points.. It may take some time to get the reward points... Mine took almost a week.

Sent from my SM-N910G

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Mine shows just 767 points. I registered 2 days ago.

ravishah922

Oct 2, 2009
Confirmed wid samsung Hong Kong... They said 910H ofcourse supports LTE nd u need to put a 4g enabled sim so it dwnlds the required settings... Also, Hong Kong has the best internet connectivity in the world wid best speeds... So maybe he mst be right

jeevanch

Jul 4, 2014
hyderabad
That must be the points you already had in ur payback account.. Payback accounts often come with debit cards or big bazaar cards etc.. All the purchases made through ur debit card etc contribute towards the points.. It may take some time to get the reward points... Mine took almost a week.

Sent from my SM-N910G

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

make a call to payback they will keep ur request in priority

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
bought it!!

bought it guys! @56K with screen guard and s-view cover free! tomorrow i will insert vodafone sim to claim the payback (or whatever it is).

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
Did u buy for 56k with bill?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes with bill..I bought it from a shop man..they also have a authorised Samsung smart cafe..

BTW. .does anyone know if the camera glass has any plastic cover over it??bcz I'm probably seeing a dust particle under the camera glass..the screen doesn't have any tint though..should I replace it??

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
Yes with bill..I bought it from a shop man..they also have a authorised Samsung smart cafe..

BTW. .does anyone know if the camera glass has any plastic cover over it??bcz I'm probably seeing a dust particle under the camera glass..the screen doesn't have any tint though..should I replace it??

There's a plastic cover on the outer side of camera but not over the lens itself, and yeah I too seem to see a particle of speck under the glass or on the glass itself not really sure tried cleaning but dint so maybe it's just stuck onto glass from under but nothing on lens tho n I don't really care about it as it doesn't affect the pictures by any mean, and if I were you I wont replace it as I have already got mine replaced 2-3 times for a perfect screen and only then got a perfect display, who knows replacing it might get some other defects so just check if it's having some weird affects in pictures and only then go for a replacement else you shouldn't worry, if dust in there increases by time Samsung will happily replace the camera module till in warranty.

Last edited:

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
There's a plastic cover on the outer side of camera but not over the lens itself, and yeah I too seem to see a particle of speck under the glass or on the glass itself not really sure tried cleaning but dint so maybe it's just stuck onto glass from under but nothing on lens tho n I don't really care about it as it doesn't affect the pictures by any mean, and if I were you I wont replace it as I have already got mine replaced 2-3 times for a perfect screen and only then got a perfect display, who knows replacing it might get some other defects so just check if it's having some weird affects in pictures and only then go for a replacement else you shouldn't worry, if dust in there increases by time Samsung will happily replace the camera module till in warranty.

The low light performance is quite bad..can't even focus on my finger if I keep it near and try to focus..there's a unboxing video by geeky ranjit where he peel off the plastic from the camera glass..on my phone it's not visible..and I don't want to scratch the camera lense to get the plastic cover (if it's there at all)..I'm thinking of going to the store..

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
The low light performance is quite bad..can't even focus on my finger if I keep it near and try to focus..there's a unboxing video by geeky ranjit where he peel off the plastic from the camera glass..on my phone it's not visible..and I don't want to scratch the camera lense to get the plastic cover (if it's there at all)..I'm thinking of going to the store..

Yup the plastic is there very visible on mine but I haven't removed it lol, it's just on the outer part and not covering lens area at all so it will not have any affects on the picture, if you feel there's some probs surely go to the store and possibly get it replaced if you're not satisfied.

Suraj.Udg

Mar 6, 2012
hyderabad
Hey guys...i bought a nillkin frosted back hard case...but it's scratching my phone's rim. Can anyone suggest a good case which wont harm the frame and looks classy?

Sent from my SM-N910G using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1417072191337.jpg
    1417072191337.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 252

ajai_dev

Sep 14, 2012
Just an update if your 4G is not working go directly to the outlet and request a note4 compatible chip. I had a iPhone 5S 4G chip which did not work with note4 but it turned out that the chip either did not have the correct settings for the note4 4G or had some physical limitation. After changing the SIM 4G is working properly but weirdly gets lost when traveling in a car and reverts to 3G instead but in the park it stays at 4G which is a big plus.

Most places near Chandigarh like IT park and Manimajra are partially supported you might get 4G or you might not. In terms of speed it is really really fast much faster than 3G but you will use up 1GB even before the day ends. All in all we need cheaper much cheaper data its nuts we pay so much not only for 4G but also for normal BB :(

Top Liked Posts