Samsung Galaxy Note 4 indian users

OP NoteboyTech

Today, 09:18 AM   |  #1991  
Thanks Meter: 9

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alien0101

Internation version is 64 bit and indian version is 32 bit..
64 bit is always better than 32 bit...so why here people are choosing snapdragon over exyons???

Because the ROMs are not yet optimised for 64bit, nor is the ram. Which leads to a marginal increase in performance and also marginal decrease in battery life. The reason for preference however is the overall better dev support for snapdragon in the past.
Plus people here have no choice - only snapdragon available officially in India.
Today, 09:22 AM   |  #1992  
Thanks Meter: 10

183 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant786

Because the ROMs are not yet optimised for 64bit, nor is the ram. Which leads to a marginal increase in performance and also marginal decrease in battery life. The reason for preference however is the overall better dev support for snapdragon in the past.
Plus people here have no choice - only snapdragon available officially in India.

I am seeing very mixed reviews on internet about Note4..is it worth buying or go for some other phone...
Do we have cynanogen roms available for note4(snapdragon) or any other custom stable roms???
I am stuck with Note3 samsung rom...want to get rid of samsung rom...
Today, 09:29 AM   |  #1993  
Thanks Meter: 9

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alien0101

I am seeing very mixed reviews on internet about Note4..is it worth buying or go for some other phone...
Do we have cynanogen roms available for note4(snapdragon) or any other custom stable roms???
I am stuck with Note3 samsung rom...want to get rid of samsung rom...

I won't be able to tell you exactly since I'm using the edge. What I can say is that I am truly in love with my phone, its the first time I'm using an android as my primary phone, having used all android flagships in the past and found them lacking. And the edge is so good only because the note 4 itself is an outstanding phone. Its truly powerful and useful now, not just full of half baked gimmicks like phones of the past. And also the stock ROM is quite stable and I haven't found a reason to root it yet.
The only reason I had was theming and even that seems to be coming soon.
So as far as I can say, the Note 4 is an outstanding phone truly deserving of all praise heaped upon it.
The Following User Says Thank You to nishant786 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:37 AM   |  #1994  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 217

555 posts
More
Samsung announces new 8 MP ISOCELL sensor for front-facing cameras

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsu...ameras_id66787

Probably for Note 5... i think Note 5 Will be Epic Phone...
The Following User Says Thank You to Oscar Fernando For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:53 AM   |  #1995  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 94

415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Fernando

Samsung announces new 8 MP ISOCELL sensor for front-facing cameras

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsu...ameras_id66787

Probably for Note 5... i think Note 5 Will be Epic Phone...

Definitely for note 5..since they are starting mass production in second half of the year.. What other high end phone is samsung releasing in the second half? None other than the note 5 and note 5 edge.

Sent from my SM-N910G
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread