View Poll Results: Which one?
SM-N910S running Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 334 45.88%
SM-N910C running Exynos 5433 394 54.12%
Voters: 728. You may not vote on this poll

To Snapdragon 805 or to Exynos 5433 (updated)

OP A-Alzayani

Today, 08:06 AM   |  #831  
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor

No custom rom can unlock 64bit only samsung can. 64bit is bootloader dependant and bootloader is closed source. That's why so many n3 and all at&t n4 can't be rooted

But what about Exynos (910C) models with unlocked Bootloader? Or is this not same? Sorry for Q., but i'm little lost with this, since i have Nexus 5, and im happy with Stock Rom.
Today, 03:30 PM   |  #832  
Thanks Meter: 31

275 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StajercS

But what about Exynos (910C) models with unlocked Bootloader? Or is this not same? Sorry for Q., but i'm little lost with this, since i have Nexus 5, and im happy with Stock Rom.

from what i have read and based on experience with sammy phones.. 64bit will be a no go from samsung... would ve hoped for it if andrei said its possible... but sadly he too said no.... unless sammy wants to unlock it...
Today, 04:01 PM   |  #833  
Thanks Meter: 130

735 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoc007

from what i have read and based on experience with sammy phones.. 64bit will be a no go from samsung... would ve hoped for it if andrei said its possible... but sadly he too said no.... unless sammy wants to unlock it...

Someone found that the bootloader in the Note 4 is alredy prepared to work in 64bits.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread