FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Q] Answering lag 2 sec / hello hello bug after Lollipop update

Thanks Meter: 4

By admir83x, Member on 18th March 2015, 07:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have N910C and I updated it to Lollipop. After the update I've got the annoying answering lag (delay for about 1-2 secs until other party can hear me).
I know about the solution to wait a bit until saying hello, but I can't get used to it, so I always end up saying hello two times, it's so annoying. And even worse, during that 1 sec, if I reach my ear with the phone too quickly, the screen stays on, even if i answered the call, so I need to put my phone away and back to my ear to shut the screen off. Also noticed and in regard to what I said, when the phone is ringing, I slide the slider to answer, it takes those 1-2 secs for the screen to switch from "slider" screen to "in call" screen...

Anyone having the same or similar issue? Any solution? I have been searching the forums already, and the latest posts about the issue are quite old and do not provide the solution.
I'm on stock BOB4.
Any help would be appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to admir83x For This Useful Post: [ View ]

18th March 2015, 11:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I am also interested in a solution, because i am facing the same problem. 910c with LP
19th March 2015, 04:49 AM |#3  
Flag DUBAI/INDIA
Thanks Meter: 614

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by admir83x

I have N910C and I updated it to Lollipop. After the update I've got the annoying answering lag (delay for about 1-2 secs until other party can hear me).
I know about the solution to wait a bit until saying hello, but I can't get used to it, so I always end up saying hello two times, it's so annoying. And even worse, during that 1 sec, if I reach my ear with the phone too quickly, the screen stays on, even if i answered the call, so I need to put my phone away and back to my ear to shut the screen off. Also noticed and in regard to what I said, when the phone is ringing, I slide the slider to answer, it takes those 1-2 secs for the screen to switch from "slider" screen to "in call" screen...

Anyone having the same or similar issue? Any solution? I have been searching the forums already, and the latest posts about the issue are quite old and do not provide the solution.
I'm on stock BOB4.
Any help would be appreciated.

New update is here to help you, update to latest lollipop & hope for the best.
20th March 2015, 01:26 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Unfortunately, the problem is still persistent after the latest update.

Any suggestions?
20th March 2015, 02:39 PM |#5  
Flag DUBAI/INDIA
Thanks Meter: 614

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by admir83x

Unfortunately, the problem is still persistent after the latest update.

Any suggestions?

factory reset may solve your problem.
23rd March 2015, 11:20 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

factory reset may solve your problem.

Any other solution? I have my bank app, and some other apps, that wont work after the factory reset.
24th March 2015, 09:46 AM |#7  

More
It seems that only the two of us have this problem only.
I have the Polish Lp.
24th March 2015, 12:40 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairas

It seems that only the two of us have this problem only.
I have the Polish Lp.

I'm on Polish too.
Have you tried the factory reset?
24th March 2015, 07:53 PM |#9  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 382

More
Not only you I have this problem too, but not always, and yes I tried factory reset before and after flash firmware
24th March 2015, 08:35 PM |#10  

More
No, I haven't tried factory reset (~600 Apps), and thankfully that wasn't the solution as the other person tried that with no success.
This only happens when I answer the phone, and not when I call and the other persone anwers it. In that case everything is normal.
I am pretty sure that other also have faced the same problem but didn't noticed it yet. Time will tell...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
answering lag, hello hello bug
Previous Thread Next Thread