[Q] stock rom for N910F via odin no knox flag on

Search This thread

Gilad.i

Jun 25, 2012
tel aviv
hay' i have note n910f with stock rom but no samsung rom and now i want to change it to stock from samsung.
if i will burn via odin stock rom did my knox flag will change to 0x1?
sorry for my bad english and thank's to the helpars.

buell47

Nov 6, 2010
Hannover
@quadlt
Your answer is wrong

Stock Rom means original ROM.
Did you have a original Note 4 with original Rom?
Did you flash anything before?

If you're device is untouched, you can flash ANY original Samsung ROM via Odin without triggering Knox to 0x1

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

zxaz

May 2, 2011
montreal
I dream of a root who doesn't trip knox...like the note 3 had....I"m pretty sure it will come soon...

Gilad.i

Jun 25, 2012
tel aviv
Are you sure? I really Mbolblthlk say yes and others Slatham you know that I will run Knox from personal experience? Just do not feel like losing warranty on a new device, thanks for the help.

mic__vella

Dec 27, 2014
rom for SM-N910F

Hi
I just bought note 4 SM-N910F and i came unrooted with vision-x n4 ROM. The problem with rom is that the finger print does not work and there iss no data usage. When i boot(from the first time) on the upper of the screen there is written : Kernel is not seandroid enforcing
set warranty bit: kernel. Searching on the web this shows from the bloatware as there is a custom rom. I used sam moble to find the firmware but dont know which one i am going to download. Searching the APof the cureent firmware it corresponds to the t mobile variant (sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-N910T/TMB/) firmware. Can someone help me which i have to choose. Attached there is the the curent CSC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-29-17-14-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-29-17-14-57.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 404

samitro

Dec 16, 2008
Did anybody try to flash stock firmware? did it trip knox? I have seen different answers to this question so want to be sure. Another thing is the flash counter that will definitely change and that does void warranty if I'm not mistaken? thanks

Gilad.i

Jun 25, 2012
tel aviv
Ok, I say this one and for all, I burned stock with Odin and it doesn't trip Knox flag on,it safe.

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @quadlt
    Your answer is wrong

Stock Rom means original ROM.
    Did you have a original Note 4 with original Rom?
    Did you flash anything before?

If you're device is untouched, you can flash ANY original Samsung ROM via Odin without triggering Knox to 0x1

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk