DPI Change

Search This thread

fkofilee

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ... Roll on that infamous South Park song we all know and love.

Just to let you know, I got my Note Edge today from my Note 4... I thought Id risk it and change the DPI on it down to 480...
Result! Looks awesome and everything is still in good proportion :)

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ... Roll on that infamous South Park song we all know and love.

Just to let you know, I got my Note Edge today from my Note 4... I thought Id risk it and change the DPI on it down to 480...
Post some screen for the people so they can see it man

le0.br4zuc4

Jun 8, 2010
Boca Raton, FL

I've done that and looked great, one big issue I had was the camera app wouldn't work, it would fc non stop so I had to go back to normal. Is everything working for you? What method did you use? I'd like to try if everything is working