Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,912 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Who wants this amazing device?

Tip us?

ragingclue
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I'll definitely be looking into it. I really like the idea and it will be a fun part of the SDK to play with.
AT&T blows.

SLVR-->OG iPhone-->iPhone 3g-->iPhone 3GS-->HTC Fuze-->N1-->BB 9000-->Craptivate-->SGSII I777-->Surround-->iP4S-->Lumia 900-->SGH-I747-->SGH-I317 / iP5-->Lumia 920-->SGH-I337-->SM-900A-->Lumia 1520

Some others I can't remember as well.

loopers
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I'm on Verizon edge program.. so getting the edge is just a phone swap away.... my main concern is this: my phone when not In my hand is in my pocket.. sound familar? I'm just curious with the "always on" side screen if phone is gonna be pushing screen buttons on etc.. also concerned about battery life.. it'll be this or the note 4 99% might throw the iPhone plus in my hand (never owned an iphone) if it comes out first just to see what the fan boy crap is about..then return it and get the edge or 4. I personally don't see what the hype is about iphones... guess I'll figure it out maybe
Rocking the White Note 3
Rooted.. with dual boot Stock and Hyperdrive 3 Themed.
Outside: Black UAG Case With iloome flex screen protector

Problems Rooting because your on Mj7 (msg me) give me the thanks or the bird. I really don't care

avenging
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Me me me hehe big note fan here sorry note 4
Go Note or go home

fix-this!
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Seems a bit to gimmicky to me plus i doubt aosp will support it.

b.huss2
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by fix-this! View Post
Seems a bit to gimmicky to me plus i doubt aosp will support it.
Some think gimmick but looks more like innovation, either way could be really cool for developers to play with and users to reap the benefits of. Plus everything the note 4 is.... it's win win. You might be right about aosp but buying a note and putting aosp on it is a waste anyway.