Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

anyone else no able to click stream on my network and internet

Tip us?

joshspringer05
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default anyone else no able to click stream on my network and internet

So ive been playing fine over my wifi network and today i try to stream borderlands 2 but nothing was happening so i get on my computer and open up geforce experience and the do not stream is highlighted green and it will not let me click the other ones. Can anyone help me

psycho1200
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshspringer05 View Post
So ive been playing fine over my wifi network and today i try to stream borderlands 2 but nothing was happening so i get on my computer and open up geforce experience and the do not stream is highlighted green and it will not let me click the other ones. Can anyone help me
It is a general error with the shield and geforce experiences, i had the same issue and the only way that i get it fixed it, it was deleted the pc on my shield and restard the shield, then activate beta versions on nvidia xperiences and update the application, then restart the pc and add the computer again and issue solved, i hope this help you to solve the error

joshspringer05
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Well I can click that now but no matter what I cannot stream it says its launching the game and it does on my computer but it flashes right back to launching game screen on shield

hexitnow
Old
Thanks Meter 335

DONATE TO ME
Mine was doing something similar and i was just happening to be modifying my router at the same time. I noticed a slight discrepancy in what GFE had my pc named as, and what it was actually named. Deleted my shield from GFE, Renamed my pc, rebooted my pc, readded my shield and everything worked fine
and-roms.com
Nvidia Shield Root and More

KR-1:~ KRIEGER$ chown -R US ./base
chown: ./base: No such file or directory
KR-1:~ KRIEGER$ mkdir ./base
KR-1:~ KRIEGER$ chown -R US ./base
ownership changed