Ask a question

No registration required

anyone else no able to click stream on my network and internet

OP joshspringer05

23rd June 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
So ive been playing fine over my wifi network and today i try to stream borderlands 2 but nothing was happening so i get on my computer and open up geforce experience and the do not stream is highlighted green and it will not let me click the other ones. Can anyone help me
30th June 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ecatepec
Thanks Meter: 15

112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshspringer05

So ive been playing fine over my wifi network and today i try to stream borderlands 2 but nothing was happening so i get on my computer and open up geforce experience and the do not stream is highlighted green and it will not let me click the other ones. Can anyone help me

It is a general error with the shield and geforce experiences, i had the same issue and the only way that i get it fixed it, it was deleted the pc on my shield and restard the shield, then activate beta versions on nvidia xperiences and update the application, then restart the pc and add the computer again and issue solved, i hope this help you to solve the error
3rd July 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Well I can click that now but no matter what I cannot stream it says its launching the game and it does on my computer but it flashes right back to launching game screen on shield
3rd July 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #4  
Mine was doing something similar and i was just happening to be modifying my router at the same time. I noticed a slight discrepancy in what GFE had my pc named as, and what it was actually named. Deleted my shield from GFE, Renamed my pc, rebooted my pc, readded my shield and everything worked fine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread