Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 49,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How do you relock bootloader?

Tip us?

blonqe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] How do you relock bootloader?

Hi guys wanting to update my rooted nvidia shield to version 82, i used the Ramshield v1.1 method to return to stock recovery and rom, however the bootloader still states that it is unlocked.

Now updates all work fine and there are no problems however its just personally bugging me how i change this back to locked.

I've googled, looked all over xda and other forums (Not in any great detail so no shouting at me if I've missed it )

Any help on the matter is appreciated.
Xperia Play:LuPuS 1.4ghz / SmartassH3 / SIO + Gin2JellyBean = Smooth Gaming!!!

hexitnow
Old
Thanks Meter 335

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blonqe View Post
Hi guys wanting to update my rooted nvidia shield to version 82, i used the Ramshield v1.1 method to return to stock recovery and rom, however the bootloader still states that it is unlocked.

Now updates all work fine and there are no problems however its just personally bugging me how i change this back to locked.

I've googled, looked all over xda and other forums (Not in any great detail so no shouting at me if I've missed it )

Any help on the matter is appreciated.
Fastboot oem lock if you have the proper stuff installed or you can use my shield setup if you want. However it serves absolutely no purpose, it does not reset the warranty flag.
and-roms.com
Nvidia Shield Root and More

KR-1:~ KRIEGER$ chown -R US ./base
chown: ./base: No such file or directory
KR-1:~ KRIEGER$ mkdir ./base
KR-1:~ KRIEGER$ chown -R US ./base
ownership changed
Tags
bootloader, locked