[Q] How do you relock bootloader?

Search This thread
Hi guys wanting to update my rooted nvidia shield to version 82, i used the Ramshield v1.1 method to return to stock recovery and rom, however the bootloader still states that it is unlocked.

Now updates all work fine and there are no problems however its just personally bugging me how i change this back to locked.

I've googled, looked all over xda and other forums (Not in any great detail so no shouting at me if I've missed it :p)

Any help on the matter is appreciated.

hexitnow

Jun 19, 2013
Idaho
Hi guys wanting to update my rooted nvidia shield to version 82, i used the Ramshield v1.1 method to return to stock recovery and rom, however the bootloader still states that it is unlocked.

Now updates all work fine and there are no problems however its just personally bugging me how i change this back to locked.

I've googled, looked all over xda and other forums (Not in any great detail so no shouting at me if I've missed it :p)

Any help on the matter is appreciated.
Fastboot oem lock if you have the proper stuff installed or you can use my shield setup if you want. However it serves absolutely no purpose, it does not reset the warranty flag.