[Q] Injustce : Gods Among us

OP CJ_Nukem

18th July 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I didn't find any topic about this game in the Nvidia Shield section, so I create it.

Once you defined the keys, the game is very playable and enjoyable on the Shield. My goty 2013.

BUT since yesterday and the new update with great new characters and multiplayer mode - a major update ! - I can't play anymore, cause as soon as a game starts, i get an awful graphic bug, as you can see in my attachment.

Does anyone have the same problem ? I tried anything possible to fix it (uninstall then reinstall the game, clean memories, etc.) but I still got this bug, so I guess it's because of the Shield not liking this update... And I'd like to be sure with some Nvidia Shield Injustice players feedback.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	injuste.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	2858350  
22nd July 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Nukem

I didn't find any topic about this game in the Nvidia Shield section, so I create it.

Once you defined the keys, the game is very playable and enjoyable on the Shield. My goty 2013.

BUT since yesterday and the new update with great new characters and multiplayer mode - a major update ! - I can't play anymore, cause as soon as a game starts, i get an awful graphic bug, as you can see in my attachment.

Does anyone have the same problem ? I tried anything possible to fix it (uninstall then reinstall the game, clean memories, etc.) but I still got this bug, so I guess it's because of the Shield not liking this update... And I'd like to be sure with some Nvidia Shield Injustice players feedback.

Unfortunately I have the same issue post updat I hope they release a patch for it soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread