Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need a OTG cable in the next day, none nearby... Will this work?

OP KaceyCalhoon

30th July 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Nvidia messed up my order and my tablet cover and controller won't be arriving for a few more days, but I leave on a trip tomorrow for a week. I found this: Verbatim Store 'n' Go Nano USB Drive USB flash drive - 16 GB

and it's in a nearby office depot. can I use this as an OTA thing, to plug my Xbox One or PS3 controller into?

Can't post outside links, so you'll have to google it, but basically it's a USB to MicroUSB thing into which you insert an included flash drive. Can I use that for a controller?
30th July 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag Provo, Utah
Thanks Meter: 6

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaceyCalhoon

Nvidia messed up my order and my tablet cover and controller won't be arriving for a few more days, but I leave on a trip tomorrow for a week. I found this: Verbatim Store 'n' Go Nano USB Drive USB flash drive - 16 GB

and it's in a nearby office depot. can I use this as an OTA thing, to plug my Xbox One or PS3 controller into?

Can't post outside links, so you'll have to google it, but basically it's a USB to MicroUSB thing into which you insert an included flash drive. Can I use that for a controller?

It should work. It says it's an OTG adaptor so as long as it truly is you should be good to go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread