Originally Posted by upamomo
Hello, I just got the Giga E adapter (USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network LAN Adapter Card) for $17.55 from ebay today.
But my Shield is not finding it. Anyone have any idea how to make it work? The OTG Y cable I have is working fine. Thanks.
I have the plugable USB 2.0. I would think they are simular. To get mine to work I....
1. Plug your power micro USB into the female micro of your OTG.
2. Plug the OTG cable into the shield.
3. Plug your Giga into your OTG
4. Now connect your internet
5.turn wifi off then back on.
6. connect to your regular wirelees network