[Q&A] [KERNEL][Shaky156-V1.0][OC - UV - GPUOC - 4K HDMI - FIOPS - XZ ]

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
11th October 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [KERNEL][Shaky156-V1.0][OC - UV - GPUOC - 4K HDMI - FIOPS - XZ ]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:
11th October 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #2  

2 posts
Nice
Is there swap support? I can't get it activated, for some reason if so. If not can swap be added? Love your work btw.
Yesterday, 06:12 PM   |  #3  

2 posts
Think I made a fixable mistake.

My device had TWRP and was rooted with SU but I have 4.3. For some reason I wasn't paying attention to the OS and flashed this rom anyway. The stock kernal is for 4.4 too am I right?

Any easy way to fix this? I'm not getting past the Tegra Note startup screen. I can still boot into bootload and thus TWRP to update the stock kernal.
Today, 07:16 AM   |  #4  

3 posts
WIFI problem Shaky Kernel Tegra Note
Sir i love your kernel. I have watched rootjunkies videos and learned about your kernel. I am on kitkat with latest ota update.
When i installed it using twrp, it closed my wifi and i was not able to rotate my screen too. I have then used the stock one you provided. Please fix this issue sir
Please explain me in detail.
i am newbie.
By the way thanks for the kernel
I appericiate your hard work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread