Yesterday, 07:23 PM   |  #51  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 17

27 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter683

Well, I followed every step to the letter and RootGenius stops at 77%, the tablet disconnects and goes through a rebooting cycle about 3 times, then I get the always-annoying "Such a tough phone, Root...failed".

All I want to do is root the tablet so I can use the app to allow writing to external storage. I can't write anything to my MicroSD card. What could I be doing wrong?

*UPDATE*
I got it to work! Unfortunately, It was not with your excellent tutorial. If anyone has the Beats Audio Edition and they want to root, Towelroot works like a charm!

Thanks again. You've been very helpful.

Hello!!! i really cant i dont understand why, i have the same tablet hp slate 7 beats special edition 4501 and towelroot says that this phone isnt currenly supported help meee please

UPDATE: i rooted my tablet!!! i used kingoroot and it works perfectly on my hp slate 7 beats special edition 4501 i didnt have any problem with this program i really recomend it !!
Last edited by XxeAgLeAnGeLxX; Yesterday at 08:07 PM. Reason: update
Yesterday, 10:26 PM   |  #52  
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 154

1,503 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxeAgLeAnGeLxX

Hello!!! i really cant i dont understand why, i have the same tablet hp slate 7 beats special edition 4501 and towelroot says that this phone isnt currenly supported help meee please

UPDATE: i rooted my tablet!!! i used kingoroot and it works perfectly on my hp slate 7 beats special edition 4501 i didnt have any problem with this program i really recomend it !!

Do you have a linkm because I still can't get mine rooted

**UPDATE**

Found it and FINALLY rooted mine

Thanks
Last edited by idbl_fanatic; Today at 05:16 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread