Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 07.06 EnSec STOCK Secure + Root

Tip us?

Ierlanfdan
Old
Thanks Meter 18
@kuronosan

How stable is the kernel from github? Any big changes for example to bring the battery drainage down? Or improve bluetooth?
By the way...is the thether rom really better with bluetooth and why can't it be merged?

kuronosan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ierlanfdan View Post
@kuronosan

How stable is the kernel from github? Any big changes for example to bring the battery drainage down? Or improve bluetooth?
By the way...is the thether rom really better with bluetooth and why can't it be merged?
It depends on which branch you mean. The prebuilt kernel has some battery tweaks because of the init support but that's about it. The rest of the changes I'll be making to the stock ROM are all a result of drivers and modules extrinsic to the unit.

Keep your eyes peeled.
Click here to donate.

Ierlanfdan
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
It depends on which branch you mean. The prebuilt kernel has some battery tweaks because of the init support but that's about it. The rest of the changes I'll be making to the stock ROM are all a result of drivers and modules extrinsic to the unit.

Keep your eyes peeled.
I only saw 1 branch (master) but do you have any timeframe. Months or days?

kuronosan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 399
I have to wait until I get my Winner's Watch before I can work on the stock firmware again. So, that all depends on when I get it back in my hands.
Click here to donate.