Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] monxDIFIED™ TrueSmart ★SMART ROM [v01-01][16/07]

Tip us?

monx®
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,585

DONATE TO ME
@kuronosan
i dont care bout being reported or not. xda not paying me to mod rom. i lose nth. going to change the logo so u wont nagging me anymore.
@Lokifish Marz
ofcos im not the creator of everything inside the rom. duh. build.prop is really really not make sense to debate about. ur script is ok can remove it.

wat im trying to highlight here is u guys pointing to less important stuff like logo, build.prop & initd script. all of these r piece of cake for me. trust me. u guys shud see the idea on wat the best thing can be seen in TS. lets move on.

■ monxDIFIED
10 WM DEVICES > ACE > PYRAMID> SGS II > SHOOTERu + ENDEAVORu > NOTE²

monx®
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6,585

DONATE TO ME
im pulling back v01.01 package for v01.02 updates. logo will be changed, Loki's script will be removed/replaced. BT tether with TS as client is in progress. the options already there, only need to port the functions & my brain gonna hurt coding smali's again. for test build, feel free to email me. i will reply when its available.

■ monxDIFIED
10 WM DEVICES > ACE > PYRAMID> SGS II > SHOOTERu + ENDEAVORu > NOTE²

mark manning
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,225

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx® View Post
oh. wait. i nvr try any rom indeed. i got zip package contains EnSec in it. later when i go home will provide more info. build prop is no biggie omg. is just a redundant settings floating ard for many years here. just matter of the settings value. we can pass the build prop. but tweaks init.d yes, is Loki's. i get in the "EnSec" package if im not mistaken. i can remove it easily if it really matters. hope chainfire wont ask me to remove superuser.apk in the package as well. fingercrossed.

■ monxDIFIED
As that you openly admit to using other people work in this post. Your thread can remain closed
5 Million + Members Heads Are Better Than One
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mark manning For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe