OP monx®

16th July 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #61  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 6,730

5,264 posts
Donate to Me
@kuronosan
i dont care bout being reported or not. xda not paying me to mod rom. i lose nth. going to change the logo so u wont nagging me anymore.
@Lokifish Marz
ofcos im not the creator of everything inside the rom. duh. build.prop is really really not make sense to debate about. ur script is ok can remove it.

wat im trying to highlight here is u guys pointing to less important stuff like logo, build.prop & initd script. all of these r piece of cake for me. trust me. u guys shud see the idea on wat the best thing can be seen in TS. lets move on.

■ monxDIFIED
16th July 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #62  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 6,730

5,264 posts
Donate to Me
im pulling back v01.01 package for v01.02 updates. logo will be changed, Loki's script will be removed/replaced. BT tether with TS as client is in progress. the options already there, only need to port the functions & my brain gonna hurt coding smali's again. for test build, feel free to email me. i will reply when its available.

■ monxDIFIED
16th July 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #63  
Forum Moderator
Flag Denver, CO Likes: Omne absconditur in palam veniat
Thanks Meter: 3,340

5,220 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

oh. wait. i nvr try any rom indeed. i got zip package contains EnSec in it. later when i go home will provide more info. build prop is no biggie omg. is just a redundant settings floating ard for many years here. just matter of the settings value. we can pass the build prop. but tweaks init.d yes, is Loki's. i get in the "EnSec" package if im not mistaken. i can remove it easily if it really matters. hope chainfire wont ask me to remove superuser.apk in the package as well. fingercrossed.

■ monxDIFIED

As that you openly admit to using other people work in this post. Your thread can remain closed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mark manning For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread