Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 40,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Security and Optimizations Analysis 25/07/14

Tip us?

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 436
Who says I quit?
Click here to donate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuronosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

death_entry
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
I've personally approached monx about sharing work and ideas but he clearly has no intention of doing so; he has not responded but he continues to post in his topics.

That's fine. I'm only interested in continuing to better this watch and I have my own things to work on. As far as battery tweaks, I've managed to stabilize that (one of my users mentioned battery life 4-5 days with regular use) and I've managed to make quite a few gains.

Some of the things I would like to share involve making BT more stable and accessible across all ROMs, but again... he has no interest in sharing.

So while some of you hang from his beard as though Loki is the bad guy here, remember the ROM you love so much came from Loki's work and from the relationship I continue to foster with the CEO of this company.

But hey, no worries. Keep on praising a glorified themer who won't share his work with anyone else.

I'll be back here when I get my hands on the KK build.
I'm not sure anyone is praising him or his ROM....
LG G2 32GB KitKat
Omate TrueSmart Watch 8GB EU JellyBean

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_entry View Post
I'm not sure anyone is praising him or his ROM....
Read over his thread.
Click here to donate.

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,810
Passing through.... Let's make sure this does not get personal and that we keep it respectful in tone ... Cheers

Lokifish Marz
Old
(Last edited by Lokifish Marz; 15th August 2014 at 07:50 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,277

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Passing through.... Let's make sure this does not get personal and that we keep it respectful in tone ... Cheers
I refer you to post #10. As a result of this situation going on for weeks now, I've already pulled everything I've ever released on xda and will not ever release on xda again. I will also not be part of any works released any xda or assist devs whose projects are released here.

I'm also not the only dev that has either walked away from the four or five devices this section covers, or have walked away from xda completely. All because of one dev and his continued violations of GPL, copyrights and forum rules.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jhax01
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
I refer you to post #10. As a result of this situation going on for weeks now, I've already pulled everything I've ever released on xda and will not ever release on xda again. I will also not be part of any works released any xda or assist devs whose projects are released here.

I'm also not the only dev that has either walked away from the four or five devices this section covers, or have walked away from xda completely. All because of one dev and his continued violations of GPL, copyrights and forum rules.
Imperium Operative is still my daily driver...some of the sensors may not work, but other than that--excellent battery life and functional for my needs...been away for a while and bummed to find out that it won't get any improvements, but totally understand your position. Guess I better make sure I have backups of my backups...