The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuronosan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #22  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan

I've personally approached monx about sharing work and ideas but he clearly has no intention of doing so; he has not responded but he continues to post in his topics.

That's fine. I'm only interested in continuing to better this watch and I have my own things to work on. As far as battery tweaks, I've managed to stabilize that (one of my users mentioned battery life 4-5 days with regular use) and I've managed to make quite a few gains.

Some of the things I would like to share involve making BT more stable and accessible across all ROMs, but again... he has no interest in sharing.

So while some of you hang from his beard as though Loki is the bad guy here, remember the ROM you love so much came from Loki's work and from the relationship I continue to foster with the CEO of this company.

But hey, no worries. Keep on praising a glorified themer who won't share his work with anyone else.

I'll be back here when I get my hands on the KK build.

I'm not sure anyone is praising him or his ROM....
12th August 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 546

1,760 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_entry

I'm not sure anyone is praising him or his ROM....

Read over his thread.
15th August 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #24  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,817

8,467 posts
More
Passing through.... Let's make sure this does not get personal and that we keep it respectful in tone ... Cheers
15th August 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #25  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,284

2,893 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

Passing through.... Let's make sure this does not get personal and that we keep it respectful in tone ... Cheers

I refer you to post #10. As a result of this situation going on for weeks now, I've already pulled everything I've ever released on xda and will not ever release on xda again. I will also not be part of any works released any xda or assist devs whose projects are released here.

I'm also not the only dev that has either walked away from the four or five devices this section covers, or have walked away from xda completely. All because of one dev and his continued violations of GPL, copyrights and forum rules.
Last edited by Lokifish Marz; 15th August 2014 at 08:50 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 47

125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

I refer you to post #10. As a result of this situation going on for weeks now, I've already pulled everything I've ever released on xda and will not ever release on xda again. I will also not be part of any works released any xda or assist devs whose projects are released here.

I'm also not the only dev that has either walked away from the four or five devices this section covers, or have walked away from xda completely. All because of one dev and his continued violations of GPL, copyrights and forum rules.

Imperium Operative is still my daily driver...some of the sensors may not work, but other than that--excellent battery life and functional for my needs...been away for a while and bummed to find out that it won't get any improvements, but totally understand your position. Guess I better make sure I have backups of my backups...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread