Default New SIM cards not working

So I'm using a lot of different smartwatches and phones, 2 different phone numbers, one of them was a duo SIM, the other wasn't, so I decided to switch my Vodafone to DuoSIM as well... And that's the subscription that I use with my TS...

So I took out the NANOSIM, and put in the new NanoSIM (in an adapter of course), nothing... So I tried the other NanoSIM as part of the duosim, nothong... So I tried my T-Mobile card, and guess what, nothing...

I get no message that the TS has detected a new SIM, no service and after that emergency call status...

All SIM cards are tested in several phones including phones that are more than 5 years old and they are working fine en every single one of them...

I also tried an aluminum TS, but no success there either... Could it be the new firmware? Because the aluminum comes with it pre-installed, and I have my own TS upgraded to it...

Does anyone know what the issue could be here?

Edit: WTF, it works now... I always take out the previous simcard looking at it to make sure that I put the other back in exactly the same way, and so I did... So my previous card has been in the wrong way the whole time, how's that possible?
Planet Smartwatch - Be smart, use your watch!
Padfone Club - The intuitive community

Current Devices:
Asus Transformer Book TX300 (via The Netherlands), Windows 8.1 Pro
Asus PadFone (Complete set via Taiwan) - Android 4.1.1, Stock based tweaked ROM (SR006-10.2.2.11_CHT) (T-Mobile)
Asus New PadFone Infinity (Complete set via Taiwan) - Android 4.2.2, Stock ROM (Rooted, T-Mobile)
Omate TrueSmart SmartWatch (Black via China) - Android 4.2.2, Stock ROM (Rooted, Vodafone)