Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 48,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] IconBit Callisto 300 not connecting via Bluetooth

Tip us?

Kevindley
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] IconBit Callisto 300 not connecting via Bluetooth

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Callisto 300 was a "knockoff" or something of the Omate TS so I think this is the correct forum...anyways. :P
I got my Callisto 300 in last night and I was trying to pair it with my VZW Note 2 (SCH-i605). I was able to pair the two, but my phone will not connect to the watch. When I try to connect, I get an error message that says "Network Access Points service of SCH-i605 is unavailable." I also activated bluetooth tethering on my Note 2 and that did not help either. Has anyone else had this issue with their TS or one of the other TS clones?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,272

DONATE TO ME
Not a knockoff. The both come from the same company, Umeox. BT tethering is broken and has been since day one on all watches. It's a firmware issue.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

eltablon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default iconbit callisto 300

well I connect my callisto 300 with five deices and all work fine: Samsung note 2 rooted with Galaxy s5 rom, inves duna Tablet, bluetooth head set, mouse Microsoft, and keyboard too.

The only problem I found is the accesibility could not be able to enable it, so imposible to use apps like talk back of google, whatsapp reader.

looking to root it to open options and develop.

mdbrock7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevindley View Post
Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Callisto 300 was a "knockoff" or something of the Omate TS so I think this is the correct forum...anyways. :P
I got my Callisto 300 in last night and I was trying to pair it with my VZW Note 2 (SCH-i605). I was able to pair the two, but my phone will not connect to the watch. When I try to connect, I get an error message that says "Network Access Points service of SCH-i605 is unavailable." I also activated bluetooth tethering on my Note 2 and that did not help either. Has anyone else had this issue with their TS or one of the other TS clones?
Does this watch work on 3G in the US or is it limited to 2G?