Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] My Omate Bricked, No backup!! T-T

OP analogital

12th June 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
Received 1/8 2100 version two days ago, today i tried to root with Omate TrueSmart Root Tool 1.2.1 ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713183 ) but i after done, it freezed at Boot Logo.

I tried to revert back following this step ( [GUIDE] How to "UnBrick/Return to Stock" your Omate TrueSmart Watch x201 )
but no luck 

The big problem of mine is i did'nt backup using mtktools. Instead I made a backup via Root Tools itself only.
The 3 IMG files i have right now is cache.img, system.img, and userdata.img which i supposed it's usabable.

I knew i feel dumb by not backing up first. But please if there's any solutions/steps i can bring it back?
12th June 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 8

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogital

Received 1/8 2100 version two days ago, today i tried to root with Omate TrueSmart Root Tool 1.2.1 ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713183 ) but i after done, it freezed at Boot Logo.

I tried to revert back following this step ( [GUIDE] How to "UnBrick/Return to Stock" your Omate TrueSmart Watch x201 )
but no luck 

The big problem of mine is i did'nt backup using mtktools. Instead I made a backup via Root Tools itself only.
The 3 IMG files i have right now is cache.img, system.img, and userdata.img which i supposed it's usabable.

I knew i feel dumb by not backing up first. But please if there's any solutions/steps i can bring it back?

Don't worry friend, my also have 1/8/2100 version and faced the same problem from 3 days. try to flash the following firmware backup using SP Tool with the same procedures in the ([GUIDE] How to "UnBrick/Return to Stock" your Omate TrueSmart Watch x201) but by using this firmware. Also, be sure first to install the ADB drivers using windows 7 computer. If you follow these procedures exactly everything will be OK and also you can get the last update by the OTA

Omate_1-8_2100_TrueSmart_20140328.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!DMFDBDZb!XSmnHe...uBSy8mq7tFkynY
Last edited by elsabea; 12th June 2014 at 12:59 PM.
12th June 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsabea

Don't worry friend, my also have 1/8/2100 version and faced the same problem from 3 days. try to flash the following firmware backup using SP Tool with the same procedures in the ([GUIDE] How to "UnBrick/Return to Stock" your Omate TrueSmart Watch x201) but by using this firmware. Also, be sure first to install the ADB drivers using windows 7 computer. If you follow these procedures exactly everything will be OK and also you can get the last update by the OTA

Omate_1-8_2100_TrueSmart_20140328.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!DMFDBDZb!XSmnHe...uBSy8mq7tFkynY

Thanks my friend. Now up and running. The big problem is my build is 20140513. I tried using any other version with no luck. But i just got one from a kindly user in G+ and pushed via SP Tools.

Please once again new users dont took wrong step like mine. Do backup if u have never done it.
The Following User Says Thank You to analogital For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

105 posts
Bricked omate
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogital

Thanks my friend. Now up and running. The big problem is my build is 20140513. I tried using any other version with no luck. But i just got one from a kindly user in G+ and pushed via SP Tools.

Please once again new users dont took wrong step like mine. Do backup if u have never done it.

Hi, i also bricked my omate without backup, stuck on boot logo. Can you tell the exact process you followed and share all necessary files. I have been looking at all forums but wasnt able to find resolution. Thanks a lot for your help. I have the 1gb/8gb 2100 version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread