FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Omate stuck in bootloop

117 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By boysha8, Senior Member on 24th August 2015, 10:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, my omate truesmart was stuck in a bootloop about 6 months ago and i gave up on it. Am actually trying to restore it again now. I am able to get into stock recovery, but whenever i connect it to my computer to try to install twrp or try to flash using sp tools, it gets into that bootloop mode again and keeps rebooting to the omate splash screen every 30 seconds or so (thus connecting and disconnecting the device from the computer). I did a factory wipe and all that through the stock recovery. I did not take any backups. Anyone has any pointers on how to resolve this?

24th August 2015, 06:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boysha8

Hi, my omate truesmart was stuck in a bootloop about 6 months ago and i gave up on it. Am actually trying to restore it again now. I am able to get into stock recovery, but whenever i connect it to my computer to try to install twrp or try to flash using sp tools, it gets into that bootloop mode again and keeps rebooting to the omate splash screen every 30 seconds or so (thus connecting and disconnecting the device from the computer). I did a factory wipe and all that through the stock recovery. I did not take any backups. Anyone has any pointers on how to resolve this?

Pull out the battery for turn off. Now you can flash a new rom, twrp. I had the same problems.
24th August 2015, 07:45 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Hi miki1g, i did pull out the battery to turn it off. But when i put it back in and connect it to the PC, the same thing happens, it immediately switches on by itself and resumes its bootloop. Am i supposed to do something different?
24th August 2015, 09:21 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

Hi miki1g, i did pull out the battery to turn it off. But when i put it back in and connect it to the PC, the same thing happens, it immediately switches on by itself and resumes its bootloop. Am i supposed to do something different?

If you don't turn on the watch again maybe you have quick boot on , so try hold the power button pushed , or i don't remember if from stock recovery you can do turn off the quick boot
25th August 2015, 04:28 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
I dont see an option for turning off quick boot in the stock recovery. Is there any other solution?
25th August 2015, 09:13 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

I dont see an option for turning off quick boot in the stock recovery. Is there any other solution?

try this I think it will be works if your usb debuging is on. before you connect to Pc turn on your sp-flash tool with all files redy to flash and click download, then connect the Ts. the sp-flash tool should recognize the connection and and making your flashing rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)