No registration required

ROM update notification

OP chuSmu

24th July 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14

74 posts
Hey guys,
Is it possible to make the "new update available" notification that appears when a new nightly is available show the date/name of the update? Maybe as an expandable? It's really just a convenience thing - 1 click less to determine whether to flash or dismiss (I don't always flash every new nightly). If I didn't flash the nightly from the other day the notification (from the day I didn't flash) will pop up even if there is no new update/more recent update.
I hope you know what I mean .
Thanks for your work anyway
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuSmu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuSmu

Hey guys,
Is it possible to make the "new update available" notification that appears when a new nightly is available show the date/name of the update? Maybe as an expandable? It's really just a convenience thing - 1 click less to determine whether to flash or dismiss (I don't always flash every new nightly). If I didn't flash the nightly from the other day the notification (from the day I didn't flash) will pop up even if there is no new update/more recent update.
I hope you know what I mean .
Thanks for your work anyway

this feature has been implemented in recent nightlies i believe
22nd September 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman_pink

this feature has been implemented in recent nightlies i believe

Can you please point me in the right direction to find this feature? I can't find it...I'm on yesterday's nightly.
Thanks.

Edit: Apparently there is currently a problem with this feature which I believe is just found under "About phone". See this post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/omni...xus-5-t2883226
Last edited by juv3nal; 22nd September 2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Found the possible answer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread