[Bug Report] Custom Hotword not working Galaxy s3

3rd September 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

142 posts
I flashed the omni at my galaxy s3, and its amazing, thanks btw.
But, the custom hotword, doesnt seems to work, nor does the "Ok Google", if I install GEL the "Ok Google" works normally, I also noticed that the google search bar at omni launcher doesnt show nothing, like its just the rectangle gray, without the microphone, nor the "Ok Google" phrase.
If its something I did wrong and someone can point me at the right directions Ill apreciate it.
If its not, tell me what do u guys need to know to have a acknowledgment.
3rd September 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #2  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,413

13,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caioketo

I flashed the omni at my galaxy s3, and its amazing, thanks btw.
But, the custom hotword, doesnt seems to work, nor does the "Ok Google", if I install GEL the "Ok Google" works normally, I also noticed that the google search bar at omni launcher doesnt show nothing, like its just the rectangle gray, without the microphone, nor the "Ok Google" phrase.
If its something I did wrong and someone can point me at the right directions Ill apreciate it.
If its not, tell me what do u guys need to know to have a acknowledgment.

Bug reporting is covered in the FAQ.

Although be warned that your device has no maintainer (no one to fix bugs) - it's going to be removed from nightlies with L unless someone steps up. It may even get removed sooner.
3rd September 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

Bug reporting is covered in the FAQ.

Although be warned that your device has no maintainer (no one to fix bugs) - it's going to be removed from nightlies with L unless someone steps up. It may even get removed sooner.

So, I guess the best way to go will be cyanogen??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread