[Q] Download directory empty

Search This thread

tehkyr0

May 6, 2015
Hi,

I am trying to download omnirom for my device from dl (dot) omnirom (dot) org/hammerhead however it lists no builds. All the other directories are empty for me as well. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 290

MichaBit

May 6, 2015
Here is the same issue, too.
I'm waiting for the nexxt OmniKk nightly, last one was 04.17. :confused:

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
I was away for most of last week (weather too nice), and also don't handle the downloads directory (other people do that).

I have no idea what's going on... We've had issues in the past with running out of space causing bogus builds, but this... It's new.

Perhaps the cleanup bot responsible for trying to avoid running out of space had a bug and got overzealous...

MichaBit

May 6, 2015
I was away for most of last week (weather too nice), and also don't handle the downloads directory (other people do that).

I have no idea what's going on... We've had issues in the past with running out of space causing bogus builds, but this... It's new.

Perhaps the cleanup bot responsible for trying to avoid running out of space had a bug and got overzealous...

Since yesterday the weather is also fine here, but tomorrow it will rain again.

Could you please tell the right people notice to fix the error, Entropy512.

We want to download and / or update the nice system and there is no way since 2015.04.17.. :fingers-crossed:

Entropy512

Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY

We want to download and / or update the nice system and there is no way since 2015.04.17.. :fingers-crossed:

Seems like the cleanup bot was overzealous, it deleted everything older than X weeks old... Plodey was planning on having 5.1 nightlies started by now but the CAF ifdefing nightmare is taking far longer to finish than anticipated.

I've asked plodey to kick off another build cycle for 4.4, although I just realized there's a wpa_supplicant security patch we should stick in there first.

MichaBit

May 6, 2015
Seems like the cleanup bot was overzealous, it deleted everything older than X weeks old... Plodey was planning on having 5.1 nightlies started by now but the CAF ifdefing nightmare is taking far longer to finish than anticipated.

I've asked plodey to kick off another build cycle for 4.4, although I just realized there's a wpa_supplicant security patch we should stick in there first.

Thank you and Plodey in advance, remain (for now) with delicious Kitkat and hoping for tasty updates. :good:

MichaBit

May 6, 2015
Unfortunately nothing new..
The Changelog apk shows just the dates of last updates -13.05.2015 & so on- Changelog (0)
and the folders on dl.omnirom.org -05.05.2015 17:01- are still all empty.
I feel so cropped! :crying:

nachopro

May 10, 2013
Haedo
If you take a look at their issue tracker you can see that there are patches being merged almost every day. That hardly looks like a dead project to me.

No news from Feb 09 on their page, no downloads from their download page, looks like a dead rom to me (like a final user that I be).

Do not be angry, it's what I think.

aeveris

May 17, 2015
No news from Feb 09 on their page, no downloads from their download page, looks like a dead rom to me (like a final user that I be).

Do not be angry, it's what I think.

Don't worry, I am not angry at all, I just wanted to prevent anyone from jumping to conclusions.
I also am eagerly awaiting the 5.1 update, but some things just take time :)

Entropy512

Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
A new version of 4.4 would be fine for me. I started this week with omni and had only an old nightly from last year and would be happy to have an update trough the integrated updater.

Almost surely this would break the OpenDelta chain (I really at some point need to make it have a fallback where it'll detect a broken chain and download a full update), you'd have to download and manually flash a full build.

I was away nearly all weekend, I'll pester plodey about making the server do a build and try to make the script preserve at least ONE build for each device.

Slayerrider

Dec 25, 2010
Almost surely this would break the OpenDelta chain (I really at some point need to make it have a fallback where it'll detect a broken chain and download a full update), you'd have to download and manually flash a full build.

I was away nearly all weekend, I'll pester plodey about making the server do a build and try to make the script preserve at least ONE build for each device.

Thanks a lot, this would be really nice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you'll notice the builds are labeled FINAL. Two reasons:
    1) It is intended to be the last 4.4 build before we start 5.1 nightlies. (frameworks/native CAF ifdefing complete, now I need to do av... av will be a nightmare... the new Destiny expansion keeps interfering. :) )
    2) The cleanup script only cleans up builds labeled NIGHTLY - or at least it should. So labeling it FINAL SHOULD prevent the cleanup script from nuking these builds.
    Hi,

I am trying to download omnirom for my device from dl (dot) omnirom (dot) org/hammerhead however it lists no builds. All the other directories are empty for me as well. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

I have attached a screenshot.

Builds are starting to appear