Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 47,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error when compiling for Honami.

Tip us?

ekanix20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Default Error when compiling for Honami.

Hello, i am trying to compile for the Xperia Z1 but getting error. I think that it is related to TWRP but i cant seem to fix it.

Code:
target Executable: recovery (/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery)
mkdir -p /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/
ln -sf /sbin/busybox /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/sh
ln -sf /sbin/pigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gzip
ln -sf /sbin/unpigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gunzip
Symlink: /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/[ -> busybox
bootable/recovery/gui/console.cpp:213: error: undefined reference to 'gr_maxExW'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/emil/android/omni/kernel/sony/msm8974'
Thanks!!
Phone: Xperia Z1

Bootloader: Unlocked

pollonamid
Old
(Last edited by pollonamid; 15th July 2014 at 08:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekanix20 View Post
Hello, i am trying to compile for the Xperia Z1 but getting error. I think that it is related to TWRP but i cant seem to fix it.

Code:
target Executable: recovery (/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery)
mkdir -p /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/
ln -sf /sbin/busybox /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/sh
ln -sf /sbin/pigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gzip
ln -sf /sbin/unpigz /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/gunzip
Symlink: /home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/recovery/root/sbin/[ -> busybox
bootable/recovery/gui/console.cpp:213: error: undefined reference to 'gr_maxExW'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/emil/android/omni/out/target/product/honami/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/LINKED/recovery] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/emil/android/omni/kernel/sony/msm8974'
Thanks!!
Hi. I also tried compiling for Honami a few days ago. I had the same error. I was able to fix it by applying this patch (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/5902/) to the rhine-common device tree. At the end the build booted but the cellular network wasn't working.

ekanix20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollonamid View Post
Hi. I also tried compiling for Honami a few days ago. I had the same error. I was able to fix it by applying this patch (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/5902/) to the rhine-common device tree. At the end the build booted but the cellular network wasn't working.
Yeah I have the same problem now

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Phone: Xperia Z1

Bootloader: Unlocked