Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I dont have full root aces. Can you help me?

Tip us?

Aroly7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I dont have full root aces. Can you help me?

I have LG optimus one and Iam try new rom Omnirom beta 7 and beta 7.1. Iam saw ther isnt any superuser app and Iam try flash SuperSU (chainfire) and SuperUser (CloakWorkMod) with cwm recowery 6.4.0.6 and twrp 2.7.0.0.
Now I can run some apps like a total commander with superuser aces, Rom manager, but Iam style not can run titanium backup and lot of more. Sorry my English. Thanks for all reply.

chuSmu
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Just FYI it is recommended to run twrp and su. Regarding you question: can you use the functionality that requires root in the apps you mentioned to be working? If not you simply have no su access at all. In case you can run them go into the su UI under settings and see if you can manually grant su permission to TiB and the like. It seems strange to me that super user should only work for some of your apps. I might be wrong though, I'm no expert.

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chuSmu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aroly7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuSmu View Post
Just FYI it is recommended to run twrp and su. Regarding you question: can you use the functionality that requires root in the apps you mentioned to be working? If not you simply have no su access at all. In case you can run them go into the su UI under settings and see if you can manually grant su permission to TiB and the like. It seems strange to me that super user should only work for some of your apps. I might be wrong though, I'm no expert.

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks Iam try it.