Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Pictures taken with HTC One E8

OP sahil00150

9th November 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by presets

Hey everybody, could some owner of the E8 test another camera app like the Google Camera on this phone? Is there a better picture quality especially in low light conditions or is it the same quality? Iīm still not sure if I should buy this phone from a HK-based shop, in european countries the E8 is not available. Thanks a lot for any answers.

To me it's the same quality - the camera is still bad in low-light conditions. You can use HDR to make pictures look a bit better though.
9th November 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
@crystal_ball: Thank you. Hmm, sounds not very well. Iīve now the HTC Desire Eye, it has the same camera specs than the E8. Often the picture quality looks better when I use Google Camera instead of the HTC camera app. I also think that the picture quality of the Xperia Z2, which I also have here, isnīt better than the quality of the HTC Desire Eye. But after testing so much devices (my smartphone-age began with the original iPhone) from different companies with different OS, I simple guess that nearly all companies simple want to sell as much as possible and that they donīt really care about progress for the customer - in this case about the quality of the camera modules.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread