Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] My E8 (M8 ACE) going to bootloop.

3rd September 2014, 08:46 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
First of all, thanks for see!
I have a big problem. My phone going to bootloop, i can't do anything.
My phone is S-on with Unlocked bootloader.

Boot into Sense rom success but auto reboot after 5 - 10 second.

I'm tried to flash stock recovery (or another recovery), it show "Successfull" but when i go to recovery, it still TWRP (and auto reboot after 5 second)-> i can't do anything with TWRP.

I want to re-lock bootloader but when i run

fastboot oem lock

its say:

Code:
C:\adb>fastboot oem lock
...
(bootloader) [PGFS] partition_update_pgfs: pg1fs_security
(bootloader) Lock successfully...
(bootloader) deinit_lcd
(bootloader) mipi display off
(bootloader) mdp_clock_off
(bootloader) turn off fd8c2308 failed 1 times. Try again...
(bootloader) disable_mmss_clk done
(bootloader) pll1_disable done
(bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_DISABLE ret = -1610744452 (0x9FFDFD7C)
(bootloader) [CRITICAL] SPMI write command failure:                     cmd_id =
 0, error
(bootloader) = 4
(bootloader) [CRITICAL] SPMI write command failure:                     cmd_id =
 0, error
(bootloader) = 4
(bootloader) [INFO] Rebooting device
FAILED (status read failed (No such file or directory))
finished. total time: 1.150s
my Getvar all information:
Code:
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.18.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.19.30306251.17_2G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HC......18
(bootloader) imei: 35........31
(bootloader) imei2: 35.......49
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: mec_dugl
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0PAJ20000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTCCN703
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 1801105d
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.016s
Anyone, help me, please?? thanks in advance.

ps: I want to re-lock bootloader and flash shipped ruu rom from HTC.
 
 
3rd September 2014, 02:18 PM |#2  
ckpv5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 11,581
 
8,868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Post your question in right section

http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-e8
7th September 2014, 09:21 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydra

First of all, thanks for see!
I have a big problem. My phone going to bootloop, i can't do anything.
My phone is S-on with Unlocked bootloader.

Boot into Sense rom success but auto reboot after 5 - 10 second.

I'm tried to flash stock recovery (or another recovery), it show "Successfull" but when i go to recovery, it still TWRP (and auto reboot after 5 second)-> i can't do anything with TWRP.

I want to re-lock bootloader but when i run

fastboot oem lock

its say:

Code:
C:\adb>fastboot oem lock
...
(bootloader) [PGFS] partition_update_pgfs: pg1fs_security
(bootloader) Lock successfully...
(bootloader) deinit_lcd
(bootloader) mipi display off
(bootloader) mdp_clock_off
(bootloader) turn off fd8c2308 failed 1 times. Try again...
(bootloader) disable_mmss_clk done
(bootloader) pll1_disable done
(bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_DISABLE ret = -1610744452 (0x9FFDFD7C)
(bootloader) [CRITICAL] SPMI write command failure:                     cmd_id =
 0, error
(bootloader) = 4
(bootloader) [CRITICAL] SPMI write command failure:                     cmd_id =
 0, error
(bootloader) = 4
(bootloader) [INFO] Rebooting device
FAILED (status read failed (No such file or directory))
finished. total time: 1.150s
my Getvar all information:
Code:
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.18.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.19.30306251.17_2G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HC......18
(bootloader) imei: 35........31
(bootloader) imei2: 35.......49
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: mec_dugl
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0PAJ20000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTCCN703
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 1801105d
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.016s
Anyone, help me, please?? thanks in advance.

ps: I want to re-lock bootloader and flash shipped ruu rom from HTC.

Try flashing the roms kernel this will work i had a problem with bootloop because since it is not s off it is not properly flashed
Use this command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
kepp the boot.img of your kernel of your rom(it has to be the current rom).
7th September 2014, 01:21 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goutham0877

Try flashing the roms kernel this will work i had a problem with bootloop because since it is not s off it is not properly flashed
Use this command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
kepp the boot.img of your kernel of your rom(it has to be the current rom).

Im already try that, it report: "Successfully" but nothing change. (Rom still have old kernel like never ever flashed).

I think this is hardware errors!! may be i should send to htc support
7th September 2014, 05:05 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydra

Im already try that, it report: "Successfully" but nothing change. (Rom still have old kernel like never ever flashed).

I think this is hardware errors!! may be i should send to htc support

yeah you should do that.BTW did you try to install the stock firmware again by downloading the exe file and running it.My htc sensation had the same problem but after i did that it worked.
9th September 2014, 02:16 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goutham0877

yeah you should do that.BTW did you try to install the stock firmware again by downloading the exe file and running it.My htc sensation had the same problem but after i did that it worked.

My bootloader is "Unlocked" -> that's problem.

I run command:
Code:
fastboot oem lock
Its return: "lock success..." (with some error) but the bootloader still "unlocked", instead "relocked".
13th January 2015, 12:46 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydra

First of all, thanks for see!
I have a big problem. My phone going to bootloop, i can't do anything.
My phone is S-on with Unlocked bootloader.

Boot into Sense rom success but auto reboot after 5 - 10 second.

I'm tried to flash stock recovery (or another recovery), it show "Successfull" but when i go to recovery, it still TWRP (and auto reboot after 5 second)-> i can't do anything with TWRP.

I want to re-lock bootloader but when i run

fastboot oem lock

its say:

Code:
C:\adb>fastboot oem lock
...
(bootloader) [PGFS] partition_update_pgfs: pg1fs_security
(bootloader) Lock successfully...
(bootloader) deinit_lcd
(bootloader) mipi display off
(bootloader) mdp_clock_off
(bootloader) turn off fd8c2308 failed 1 times. Try again...
(bootloader) disable_mmss_clk done
(bootloader) pll1_disable done
(bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_DISABLE ret = -1610744452 (0x9FFDFD7C)
(bootloader) [CRITICAL] SPMI write command failure:                     cmd_id =
 0, error
(bootloader) = 4
(bootloader) [CRITICAL] SPMI write command failure:                     cmd_id =
 0, error
(bootloader) = 4
(bootloader) [INFO] Rebooting device
FAILED (status read failed (No such file or directory))
finished. total time: 1.150s
my Getvar all information:
Code:
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.18.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.19.30306251.17_2G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HC......18
(bootloader) imei: 35........31
(bootloader) imei2: 35.......49
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: mec_dugl
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0PAJ20000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTCCN703
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 1801105d
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.016s
Anyone, help me, please?? thanks in advance.

ps: I want to re-lock bootloader and flash shipped ruu rom from HTC.

Hello there, did you solve your problem? If yes, would you please tell us how did you solve the problem?

Thanks
15th January 2015, 11:06 AM |#8  
buggerman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...-twrp-t2903210

And pray that your device's RUU is linked in the thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One E8 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank