FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to get s-off for HTC One Mini 2?

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By KiKaKat, Junior Member on 27th August 2014, 08:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, how can i get s-off for my HTC One Mini 2? My HTC One Mini 2 is rooted. I have tried the SunShine Tool, but it is not working for me.

Can you help me, please? Thank you.
 
 
27th August 2014, 05:15 PM |#2  
csoulr666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aligarh
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKaKat

Hello, how can i get s-off for my HTC One Mini 2? My HTC One Mini 2 is rooted. I have tried the SunShine Tool, but it is not working for me.

Can you help me, please? Thank you.

Currently there is no way to S-OFF this phone. Support for the device on Sunshine might come in the future
27th August 2014, 10:34 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoulr666

Currently there is no way to S-OFF this phone. Support for the device on Sunshine might come in the future

Hmmm. Not Fine. For HTC Devices the Filesystem ist not writeable without s-off. I want to delete the HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3. It ist the Boot Sound. It there a other way to make the Bootsound silent?

Thank you.
29th August 2014, 10:03 AM |#4  
HandyBesitzer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
1. Everytime you shut your phone down you mute the media sound.
2. you let an app do that: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...web.silentboot
30th August 2014, 07:40 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyBesitzer

1. Everytime you shut your phone down you mute the media sound.
2. you let an app do that: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...web.silentboot

Thank you. But it is not working.
Last edited by KiKaKat; 30th August 2014 at 08:01 PM.
3rd September 2014, 11:56 AM |#6  
HandyBesitzer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
OK. I never tested it on the mini2. it worked for my desire years ago
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes