Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST-SOLVED] Original Recovery.img

Tip us?
 
gibihr
Old
(Last edited by gibihr; 18th August 2014 at 09:29 AM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 111
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rijeka HR
Thumbs up [REQUEST-SOLVED] Original Recovery.img

Can anyone provide original recovery for Mini 2 mem_ul?
HTC One Mini 2
Nexus 5
 
djluisbento
Old
#2  
djluisbento's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Leiria
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibihr View Post
Can anyone provide original recovery for Mini 2 mem_ul?
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...EE&usp=sharing

The two Stock recoverys
The Following User Says Thank You to djluisbento For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tomatende2001
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 92
Join Date: Sep 2007
2?
 
gibihr
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 111
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rijeka HR
The one about 13 MB should be the right one.. The second... maybe boot.img? ?
HTC One Mini 2
Nexus 5
 
djluisbento
Old
#5  
djluisbento's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Leiria
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibihr View Post
The one about 13 MB should be the right one.. The second... maybe boot.img? ?
They are the two stock recoverys. One from version v1.16.401.2 and other from v2.16.401.1, the new firmware version update

All the stock and oficial bi HTC Signed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djluisbento For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
acolosha
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bucharest

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djluisbento View Post
They are the two stock recoverys. One from version v1.16.401.2 and other from v2.16.401.1, the new firmware version update

All the stock and oficial bi HTC Signed.
I'm new in HTC, how do I write the firmware on my HTC?
 
djluisbento
Old
#7  
djluisbento's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Leiria
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolosha View Post
I'm new in HTC, how do I write the firmware on my HTC?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...-dump-t2808555

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes