FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[REQUEST-SOLVED] Original Recovery.img

Thanks Meter: 89
 
By gibihr, Senior Member on 8th July 2014, 10:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can anyone provide original recovery for Mini 2 mem_ul?
Last edited by gibihr; 18th August 2014 at 09:29 AM.
 
 
10th July 2014, 10:57 PM |#2  
djluisbento's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibihr

Can anyone provide original recovery for Mini 2 mem_ul?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...EE&usp=sharing

The two Stock recoverys
The Following User Says Thank You to djluisbento For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 08:47 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
2?
11th July 2014, 08:56 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rijeka HR
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
The one about 13 MB should be the right one.. The second... maybe boot.img? ?
11th July 2014, 11:17 PM |#5  
djluisbento's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibihr

The one about 13 MB should be the right one.. The second... maybe boot.img? ?

They are the two stock recoverys. One from version v1.16.401.2 and other from v2.16.401.1, the new firmware version update

All the stock and oficial bi HTC Signed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djluisbento For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2014, 07:40 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djluisbento

They are the two stock recoverys. One from version v1.16.401.2 and other from v2.16.401.1, the new firmware version update

All the stock and oficial bi HTC Signed.

I'm new in HTC, how do I write the firmware on my HTC?
10th August 2014, 09:35 PM |#7  
djluisbento's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolosha

I'm new in HTC, how do I write the firmware on my HTC?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...-dump-t2808555
13th November 2014, 11:57 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hey Guys ... I tried to instal the v2.16.401.1 one .. But as soon as I get to recovery menu and click on any of options (for example instal from sd card) recovery gives an error and phone reboots
this is error message
device_cw_instal : no cw files . skip cw installation
write host_mode : 0 done

invalid operation
write host_mode : 0 done
rebooting
anyone having a solution ?
phone is bootloader unlocked and s-on
14th November 2014, 07:19 AM |#9  
kativiti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 49
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vista_66

Hey Guys ... I tried to instal the v2.16.401.1 one .. But as soon as I get to recovery menu and click on any of options (for example instal from sd card) recovery gives an error and phone reboots
this is error message
device_cw_instal : no cw files . skip cw installation
write host_mode : 0 done

invalid operation
write host_mode : 0 done
rebooting
anyone having a solution ?
phone is bootloader unlocked and s-on

You cannot install recovery, boot, firmware, etc via Recovery. Needs to be flashed.. Search how to flash recovery,boot,firmware!
14th November 2014, 08:10 PM |#10  
doiutzu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kativiti

You cannot install recovery, boot, firmware, etc via Recovery. Needs to be flashed.. Search how to flash recovery,boot,firmware!

You can use Flashify.
The boot partition is not locked. This means that you can flash kernels if you have them in zip's and you don't need to flash the kernel separately when you change the rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes