FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

WiFi turns off itself

285 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By skwieradee, Senior Member on 29th August 2014, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everybody, as in the subject WiFi turns off itself on my girlfriends mini 2 when she leave home. I mean she leave home to work with WiFi on but when she comes back it is always off. She says she doesn't switch it off I think she is telling true as she probably don't even know how to turn it on and off she has no apps installed that could control WiFi module, could it be system or broken module? Anyone have same issue? Thx

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

15th November 2014, 08:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwieradee

Hi everybody, as in the subject WiFi turns off itself on my girlfriends mini 2 when she leave home. I mean she leave home to work with WiFi on but when she comes back it is always off. She says she doesn't switch it off I think she is telling true as she probably don't even know how to turn it on and off she has no apps installed that could control WiFi module, could it be system or broken module? Anyone have same issue? Thx

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Hi,

Just saw this.

Its like this: there's advanced options in Wifi settings, that allows you to control whether to turn off Wifi after long period of inactivity, I dont remember as of now ans I Im not close to my device, once Im close, I'll add a a screenshot.

Thank You
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread