Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 52,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY] TWP 2.7.1.0 for One Mini 2

Tip us?
 
mrmooa
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatende2001 View Post
Which supersu.zip you have flashed?
supersu 2,01
 
tomatende2001
Old
#12  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 92
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmooa View Post
supersu 2,01
Works fine for me.
 
mrmooa
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatende2001 View Post
Works fine for me.
thanks i downloaded again and it worked.
when i uninstall system apps they return after reboot do you know anyway to stop this thanks chris
 
tomatende2001
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 92
Join Date: Sep 2007
You can not uninstall system apps. First: it make no sense, because after the next update they come back, second: your system partition is read only. Deactivate it and ready!
The Following User Says Thank You to tomatende2001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mrmooa
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatende2001 View Post
You can not uninstall system apps. First: it make no sense, because after the next update they come back, second: your system partition is read only. Deactivate it and ready!
thanks for the reply , how do i deactivate it ?
 
mrmooa
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: essex
can anybody answer me , if our system cannot be written will the backups taken through the recovery restore when needed, has anyone tried?
 
u-ra
Old
#17  
u-ra's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 385
Posts: 145
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmooa View Post
can anybody answer me , if our system cannot be written will the backups taken through the recovery restore when needed, has anyone tried?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...ernel-t2807133

EDIT: Err, replied to the wrong post. Yes, the backups will restore just fine. The link above is for a stock kernel with write protection disabled.
* CyanogenMod for HTC One Mini * CyanogenMod For HTC One Mini 2 * #cm-htc on Freenode *
Tech support PMs will be ignored.
The Following User Says Thank You to u-ra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mrmooa
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by u-ra View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...ernel-t2807133

EDIT: Err, replied to the wrong post. Yes, the backups will restore just fine. The link above is for a stock kernel with write protection disabled.
thanks for the reply
 
aydahm
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 155
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Istanbul
hey there, would it be possible for you to make the One Mini 2 recovery for TWRP version 2.7.1.1? thank you...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes