Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod for HTC One Mini 2

Tip us?

u-ra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soenisti View Post
frameworks/native/libs/gui/Surface.cpp:38:26: fatal error: gralloc_priv.h: No such file or directory

Get it every time trying to build and my local repo has the following:

<remote name="ura" fetch="git://github.com/" />
<project path="device/htc/memul" name="u-ra/android_device_htc_memul" remote="ura" revision="cm-11.0"/>
<project path="kernel/htc/memul" name="u-ra/android_kernel_htc_memul" remote="ura" revision="cm-11.0"/>
<project path="kernel/htc/msm8974" name="u-ra/android_kernel_htc_msm8974" remote="ura" revision="cm-11.0"/>
<project path="vendor/htc" name="u-ra/proprietary_vendor_htc" remote="ura" revision="cm-11.0"/>
You're probably missing display-caf-new. See here for the dependencies needed to build.
* CyanogenMod for HTC One Mini * CyanogenMod For HTC One Mini 2 * #cm-htc on Freenode *
Tech support PMs will be ignored.
The Following User Says Thank You to u-ra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soenisti
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by u-ra View Post
You're probably missing display-caf-new. See here for the dependencies needed to build.
Yeah saw that in the cm.dep file but couldn't find a repo to sync it. OK I'll hunt around and modify the local repo.

Thanks!
Having trouble getting an answer? | What is XDA about? | How to ask for help

Current Phone: HTC One XL AT&T
Current ROM: KarbonKat 1.1-0
Current Recover: TWRP 2.7.0.8-evita
Current Kernel: 3.4.82 KarbonKat
Original Phone: Samsung Galaxy Portal i5700 SpicagenMod / Galaxy S2 custom RootBox

Firefly rules!

u-ra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soenisti View Post
Yeah saw that in the cm.dep file but couldn't find a repo to sync it. OK I'll hunt around and modify the local repo.

Thanks!
Code:
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_display-caf-new" path="hardware/qcom/display-caf-new" remote="github" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_media-caf-new" path="hardware/qcom/media-caf-new" remote="github" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_fm" path="hardware/qcom/fm" remote="github" />
* CyanogenMod for HTC One Mini * CyanogenMod For HTC One Mini 2 * #cm-htc on Freenode *
The Following User Says Thank You to u-ra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mumu02
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hello,
Sorry for my bad answer, I've exFAT and under CM11 the mounts are exactly like on your pictures. But there are no files when I click on the SD card.

u-ra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumu02 View Post
Hello,
Sorry for my bad answer, I've exFAT and under CM11 the mounts are exactly like on your pictures. But there are no files when I click on the SD card.
Yeah, I forgot to enable exFAT support. I'll get it for the next build.

mumu02
Old
Thanks Meter 2
ok no problem, is it a way to enabled it manually after install ?
Thanks for the great work.

u-ra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumu02 View Post
ok no problem, is it a way to enabled it manually after install ?
Thanks for the great work.
I've rebuilt the boot.img with exFAT support. See here.

mumu02
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hello, still not working. It shows now the SD card with the correct reaming space on (I've a 64GB one). But as soon as I try to go in a directory it says invalid path and then the mount point disappears.

mister.knister
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Update to cm-11-20140818 not good for me

Hello,

I have a problem with the new built "cm-11-20140818-UNOFFICIAL-memul.zip". But I think this is related to my phone setup only, so no general problem. I will try to describe it here. First I must say I try to keep my phone as "google-App-free" as possible. This is one of the reasons I prefer a custom ROM with no Gapps pre-installed.
So after installing cm-11-20140801-UNOFFICIAL-memul.zip I referred to this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573907
to get google Play working on my Phone, because I need google Play to install the apps I've bought. (google Play is the only App I need from all the Gapps, and I preferred to install only google Play instead of all the Gapps and remove all not needed apps later).

So yesterday I dated up to cm-11-20140818-UNOFFICIAL-memul.zip and after a reboot everything looks fine. But then I noticed google Play was not working ("no connection"). I looked at /system/priv-app/ and noticed the *.apk files I copied there were gone. No problem I thought, copy them again to /system/priv-app/ and change the rights so everything is fine again. Did so but google Play still not working. I reebooted the Phone but then it didnīt come up again. Stuck at cyanogen bootlogo.
Of course I did an complete backup before updating so I had to restore it to get the phone working again.
Just to see if the problem is reproducible I did the update again, this time with clearing cache and dalvik after the update was successful and the
same thing happend. Copy files to /system/priv-app/ -> reboot -> stuck.

So for now I will stay at the 11-20140818 version which is totally fine for me except someone has an idea what I can try. But remember installing all Gapps through recovery is not a solution for me.

regards,
Mister.Knister

u-ra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister.knister View Post
Hello,
While I don't really support configurations such as this, it would help if you could get a logcat during boot.