[TOOL] OneClick SuperCID for Unlocking Bootloader

Search This thread

taomun

Jan 5, 2010
I can't seem to download the Spoof-CID.zip from the link. Every time I try to hit download it asked for me to complete an offer and then the download link will be available. I've done two different offers and I'm not sure where the link is supposed to be. Thee page doesn't update and it feels like scam. Please HELP! Thanks!

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I can't seem to download the Spoof-CID.zip from the link. Very time I try to hit download it asked for me to complete an offer and then the download link will be available. I've done two different offers and I'm not sure where the link is supposed to be. Thee page doesn't update and it feels like scam. Please HELP! Thanks!

Unless you're running ancient firmware on your device this method won't work for you. What are your bootloader details?

Sent from my Evita

taomun

Jan 5, 2010
Unless you're running ancient firmware on your device this method won't work for you. What are your bootloader details?

Sent from my Evita

Thanks for the response. I rooted and unlocked my phone a while ago so I'm not sure where I'm at in terms of the latest bootloader settings. If you can help me out to find a method that would be great. I'm trying to get to S-off status so that I can get to a 4.4 ROM on my device.

My details are...
EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.14.0002

Not sure what else you need. But please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks for the response. I rooted and unlocked my phone a while ago so I'm not sure where I'm at in terms of the latest bootloader settings. If you can help me out to find a method that would be great. I'm trying to get to S-off status so that I can get to a 4.4 ROM on my device.

My details are...
EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.14.0002

Not sure what else you need. But please let me know. Thanks!

Hang on, so you've already unlocked your bootloader? What are you doing in this thread then? Btw, I need more bootloader information than that, the first five or six lines including the locked/unlocked/relocked part at the top.

I need you to answer all above questions, but you should reply in my q&a thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2567916

We're way off topic for this thread.

Sent from my Evita

taomun

Jan 5, 2010
Hang on, so you've already unlocked your bootloader? What are you doing in this thread then? Btw, I need more bootloader information than that, the first five or six lines including the locked/unlocked/relocked part at the top.

I need you to answer all above questions, but you should reply in my q&a thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2567916

We're way off topic for this thread.

Sent from my Evita

Thanks, I am replying in the thread you listed! It should be up shortly :)

kenkoxda

Feb 14, 2009
Caracas
I can't seem to download the Spoof-CID.zip from the link???

I do root but want supercid for unlock bootloader.

date:
hboot 1.09
firmwere 1.85 4.0.4

can give me tolos-

Top Liked Posts