Come to the DarkSide. Cookies Below:
#include /* * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF * Custom Recovery * Common Sense, Brains and logic */
By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE XL (EVITA) you agree to the following:
- Your warranty is now void.
- We are NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
- Support is limited. We do this as a hobby in our free time. We'll do our best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for us to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever we will ignore your issue!
- Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. We are under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If we do it is because we like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
- NO Requests! When we work on InsertCoin we have in mind that we have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for us might not work for you and vice versa . We are not your personal ROM developers and it is not our job nor our intention to make everybody happy.
- Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
- Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
- NO ETAs! While we do our best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues we can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and we might stop cooking the ROM
- You must ask our express permission!
- You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or propriate InsertCoin apps
- If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention ( @xXminiWHOOPERxX, @baadnewz, @mikrosmile, @V6-Maniac)
- Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.
ROM Base features:
- latest HTC One M7 WWE Base 5.11.401.10
- more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
- root, busybox and init.d support
- persistent ADB enabled
- ramdisk improvements
- battery life, performance and memory improvements
- sysro / sysrw binaries
- openvpn / sqlite support
- disabled logging & removed bloatware
- stripped debugging info for improved performance
- optimized with latest sdk for improved performance
- trimmed partitions for improved performance
- zipaligned apps for improved performance
- flar2's Write Protection MOD to allow S-ON users fully writeable /system partition
- advanced power menu
- disabled Persistent Navigation Bar (m8 has it since it has no softbuttons)
- 5x6 Grid size option in Sense App Drawer
- Sense Launcher Menu Support
- Extended Native EQS (15 tiles) props @Jonny for inital Sense 5 mod
- Ability to map LongPress Home SoftButton for MENU in Settings - Display
- Smoothest ROM
- Best Battery Management
- Fast fixes / updates
- InsertCoin Kontrol
- InsertCoin Market
- InsertCoin Themes
- InsertCoin Zip Flasher
- InsertCoin Market Web - The first and only one web interface for custom Hub/Market
- InsertCoin Battery icon packs
- InsertCoin Launcher icon pack support
- InsertCoin PerApp Color
- InsertCoin Extreme Powersaving app remap
- InsertCoin Lockscreen action remap
- InsertCoin OTA Updates
- optional show LTE icon instead of 4G
- optional Disable Persistent NFC Icon
- optional Lower Proximity Sensor Sensibility
- optional Louder Speaker Mod
- optional Stock Boot Animation
- optional Exchange Email Hack (disable EAS Pin Requirement)
- optional Disable HTC Color Enhancement
- optional Show LTE instead of 4G
- optional Disable Fast Dormancy
- Wifi On and Off issue
- Wifi HotSpot
- InsertCoin ROM SVN repo
If you want to keep up with the latest changes you clone this repo. Once you synced with it, you will only download the changes and not the whole rom again. You zip it copy the zip on your phone, flash it you have the latest version, without downloading 900 mB, without waiting. SVN commits are not always tested or stable. You have been warned
- Latest Commits
- How to setup SVN for Windows!*
- How to setup SVN for Mac OS!*
*the tutorials were made for m7 ROM so replace the links when you follow the tutorial
InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain.*Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!
Special thanks for helping me along the way to:
- team venom
- And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.
InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame
@baadnewz || @mikrosmile || @V6-Maniac || @xXminiWHOOPERxX || @hawknest
Donations go to our coffee funds to keep us awake at nights for better and faster development
BIG THANKS GOES TO - For Making This All Possible
- @bilal_liberty - For the base and fixes
- @hawknest for helping with m7 system booting
- @jbm76 - For Donating Me his ONE XL , without him this wouldnt be possibe.
Insertcoin for EVITA, ROM for the AT&T HTC One X
xXminiWHOOPERxX, baadnewz, mikrosmile, bilal_liberty , jbm76
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 2.18 Firmware, TWRP 220.127.116.11
Current Stable Version: 3.0.6
Stable Release Date: 2014-09-01
Last Updated 2014-09-01