Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] InsertCoin 3.0.6 | 5.11.401.10 | Kontrol Tweaks•Market•IconPacks•SVN

Tip us?

doc_v15
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Been running this ROM for about a week, its been greaaaaat! I almost forgot Sense 5 and keep moving on Sense 6. Thank you so much dear

laidaxin
Old
Thanks Meter 39
why not update to 4.4.3?It has the ART mode.

dgene
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Was just about saying the same thing..I wish OP could update this wonderful ROM to 4.4.3

dgw2jr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
How many times should my device reboot itself after flashing version 3.0.7?

paras33
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Any way to get xloud in this..... Low call volume is only minor issue for me else running smooth from a week now...

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to paras33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doc_v15
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by paras33 View Post
Any way to get xloud in this..... Low call volume is only minor issue for me else running smooth from a week now...

Great idea...
I think we can get xloud from pimp my rom app, isnt it?

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Free mobile app

xXminiWHOOPERxX
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,598

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_v15 View Post
Great idea...
I think we can get xloud from pimp my rom app, isnt it?

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Free mobile app
Never used xloud before, so if someone can confirm it actually works ill be glad to add it to aroma
InsertCoin, the most advanced Sense 6 ROM for M8 | M7 | M4 | Droid DNA | Butterfly | Butterfly S | Desire 601 | One XL

paras33
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX View Post
Never used xloud before, so if someone can confirm it actually works ill be glad to add it to aroma
Xloud and clear phase were present in viper xl rom and iv myself tested confirm working .... There was toggle swich in quick setting...So it was easily tested
It really increases speaker ringtone volume and had good effect on in call volume as well if im not wrong...

The Following User Says Thank You to paras33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paras33
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I had bluetooth crash and now after reboot im having crashes of default browser and insert kontrols in remapping extreme power... any help

Brainded
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Cross-posting this to the original Sense6 thread for this ROM too, since they are essentially the same thing.

I have a comment about the NFC (or lack thereof) issue. I am not a developer, so please forgive me if this is totally noobish and absolutely impossible to do.

It's been stated that one of the reasons NFC can't be enabled in this ROM is because the donor phone (the One S) does not have the same kind of NFC hardware, so the components cannot be enabled, or something to that effect. However, the One X/XL *does* have functional NFC hardware. How hard would it be (or is it even possible) to take the NFC components out of a stock ROM for the One X/XL and add them to this ROM?

Again, I'm just thinking out loud and I really don't know what I'm talking about with respect to development, so please forgive me!