Post Reply

[ROM] InsertCoin 3.0.6 | 5.11.401.10 | Kontrol Tweaks•Market•IconPacks•SVN

18th September 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #81  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 239
 
691 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paras33

How well is extreme power saving working for you?....I'm having almost similar standby time on normal power saving n extreme.......also if I remap it to include music player...battery goes down..like normal usage....


Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

It works great for me. I have it mapped for the basics, phone, messages, mail and browser. It works great. Had it on standby for a few hours and only lost like 2 percent.
The Following User Says Thank You to oranget For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #82  
CyanJustice's Avatar
Senior Member
Round Rock
Thanks Meter: 56
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Anyone having issues with Mega? Can't seem to get DL speeds over 20kbs.

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th September 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #83  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 54
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanJustice

Anyone having issues with Mega? Can't seem to get DL speeds over 20kbs.

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have an alternate mirror, @xXminiWHOOPERxX can I have your permissions to post the alternate link?

I have the 3.0.6 version from the InsertCoin website, and I also packaged revision 4 from the SVN, though I'm not sure what revision 3.0.6 is equivalent to or vice versa, because R4 also shows version 3.0.6.
25th September 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #84  
CyanJustice's Avatar
Senior Member
Round Rock
Thanks Meter: 56
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisage

I have an alternate mirror, @xXminiWHOOPERxX can I have your permissions to post the alternate link?

I have the 3.0.6 version from the InsertCoin website, and I also packaged revision 4 from the SVN, though I'm not sure what revision 3.0.6 is equivalent to or vice versa, because R4 also shows version 3.0.6.

That would be most good, Edwin, most good.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyanJustice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #85  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 54
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanJustice

That would be most good, Edwin, most good.

Sent to you and @oranget via PM, pending reply from OP.

Who is Edwin?
The Following User Says Thank You to raisage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #86  
CyanJustice's Avatar
Senior Member
Round Rock
Thanks Meter: 56
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisage

Sent to you and @oranget via PM, pending reply from OP.

Who is Edwin?

Haha, Family Guy joke. Thank you though.
26th September 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #87  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 54
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanJustice

Haha, Family Guy joke. Thank you though.

Ah, I tried to Google it, but I didn't find anything

You're most welcome!
29th September 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #88  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Hi friend, I have a little question What is the recomendation for install this rom ?

h-boot? 2.18 maybe?
who recovery?
Radio?
and kernel

thanks for your excellent job I like so much your rom
30th September 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #89  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 54
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geovannyguadamuz

Hi friend, I have a little question What is the recomendation for install this rom ?

h-boot? 2.18 maybe?
who recovery?
Radio?
and kernel

thanks for your excellent job I like so much your rom

Hello, I would recommend the following:

HBOOT 2.18
Latest TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.0 (I personally use jrior001's custom F2FS enabled TWRP build)
Radio that gets installed with HBOOT 2.18
Stock kernel, or Liberty Kernel (http://www.liberty-roms.com/kernels/...special-kernel)
30th September 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #90  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Thank you for respond

I already install rom amazing but I had two problems frist: Video Recorder doesn´t work and second: voice recorder too.

someone have idea the who fix this problem?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Android Development by ThreadRank