[ROM][4.4.2][Sense 6][SVN] LIBERTY ROM - The Sixth Element

26th September 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #401  
Thanks Meter: 239

691 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisage

I would really prefer not to take the risk just to find out, but if nobody replies, I can try it later if you really need.

Just so you know, with minimal usage so far today, with Wifi and automatic brightness enabled for the whole time, and after recently turning on Bluetooth, this is what my battery stats look like (see attachment).

I never enabled any type of power saver, and I've taken about 15 hours of phone calls today.

Yea..if you do try it, make sure to have a backup. That is the only thing that saved me. I just want to make sure it is not just me. I used InsertCoin Sense 6 and it worked fine, but the bluetooth constantly crashing the phone when i turn it off made me switch to Liberty.
28th September 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #402  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 54

142 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranget

Yea..if you do try it, make sure to have a backup. That is the only thing that saved me. I just want to make sure it is not just me. I used InsertCoin Sense 6 and it worked fine, but the bluetooth constantly crashing the phone when i turn it off made me switch to Liberty.

I haven't tried that yet, but I tried enabling the wifi hotspot (which didn't work), and I think I've ruined regular wifi functionality, it doesn't turn on anymore.

As I was writing this, I rebooted into recovery and rebooted again, and wifi works now. So this is just a warning.
The Following User Says Thank You to raisage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #403  
Thanks Meter: 239

691 posts
More
I was just curious, has work on this rom been put on hold or something?
Today, 04:02 AM   |  #404  
Flag Where Ever I am
Thanks Meter: 138

328 posts
More
for some reason I cant login to my google account with this rom. is this a known problem

Sent from my badass TF300T
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
don't flash me, funny, hahahahah, http://www.liberty-roms.com, sense 6 on xl
Previous Thread Next Thread